• Please log in to reply
159 replies to this topic

#136 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:55 PM

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HYPERVANTALETS!* SHE CANT LEAVE I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL HER TO GET HER SKINNY BUTT BACK INTO THAT HOSPITAL AND NEVER LEAVE DAVID EVER AGAIN DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :heartbeat:

#137 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 06:06 PM

oh my god! I love this! I'm a :spinstar: NEW READER :spinstar: and I love Ashley and David! I really do! POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Alex~ :blush:

#138 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 09:14 PM

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STARTED A NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like doing that....i do that a lot!!!!!! FOR WHICH WE SHOULD GET A NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#139 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 08:52 AM

NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *HYPERVANTALETS!* SHE CANT LEAVE I WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! TELL HER TO GET HER SKINNY BUTT BACK INTO THAT HOSPITAL AND NEVER LEAVE DAVID EVER AGAIN DANG IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.s. UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :heartbeat:

Ooooopppsss....:D :D
THANKS!!
Right away!

oh my god! I love this! I'm a :spinstar: NEW READER :spinstar: and I love Ashley and David! I really do! POST SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
Alex~ :blush:

Hey Alex!
Thanksssss :) :)
I'm realllyyyyyy glad you do!
Posting right away!

OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I STARTED A NEW PAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i like doing that....i do that a lot!!!!!! FOR WHICH WE SHOULD GET A NEW UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

Haha! Yeahh....I know the feeling. Well, how about TWO...?

#140 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 10:25 AM

Chapter Twenty Two

The air was frizzy between them in the car. Ashley really thought that David would stop her from going. She would have been happy if he had, but instead, he was the one who was dropping her at the airport.

“You better be careful.” David said. “The media would probably try to ambush you.”

Ashley nodded beside him.

“I’ll contact you later.” David started, making Ashley more hopeful about their future. Instead, he said, “You’d probably have to testify. You would want to get a lawyer or something.”

Ashley felt like crying. She turned her face away, hiding her tears. Her throat constricted, and her breathe came in little puffs. With great difficulty, she managed to get it into control.

David was talking to her in his FBI tone.

He carried her bags for her and brought coffee while waiting for the flight.

“You’d be busy the next few days, right?” Ashley tried to converse.

“Yeah.” He scratched his nose. Then after a few minutes, he let his head lolled back on the chair, his eyes closed.

Ashley stood up and walked a little. He had to stretch her legs. Seeing a florist, she walked there and saw artificial Forget Me Not flowers. She glanced back at David, and then paid for the flowers.

Attached to the flower was a note card, on which Ashley wrote,

I love you, David.
Forget me not.
Ashley.

She placed the flower next to him, picked her bags and walked away.

David woke up with a stiff back and a foul mood. Ashley was gone. Just like that. Puff. She disappeared in his life. Once again. She came in his life like magic, and disappeared like that too. He gulped down the last of his cold coffee and stood up to walk away.

She decided to leave him. There was nothing he could have done. And then, she had her exams and all that.

Their relationship was over. It was over right there in that f**king brick building when his mother confessed. He had seen that wild reaction in Ashley’s eyes when she had learnt the truth. And right then a part of him had known that nothing would be the same again. Not when it was his mother who had ordered to kill her parents!

A bright blue flower caught his attention.

Forget me not.

“And besides, I’ve sent you flowers for your every birthday. Forget me not flowers to be precise.” David remembered clearly what Ashley had said.

His heart picked up.

He bent down and picked it up with its card…and read the note. He had never felt happier in his life. Ashley loved him. He smiled and ran towards the terminal. The flight already flew away.

With Ashley in.

It didn’t matter. Ashley loved him. And it was probably a good thing that she went away, David thought. They both needed time. Everything had gone too fast between them. They hadn’t been able to reconcile their love as two friends when they were younger and now, when they were adults. Their attraction to each other was so intense that they both got burnt from the heat of it. And suffered.

With his flower in hand and the card in the other hand, he walked out of the airport, with a silent promise to fly to Miami once Ashley’s exams would be over.

They both needed a break.

Ashley let the tears flows freely once the plane flew away, convinced that she had lost David forever.

Well, it didn’t matter. She had a life before him. Which she intended to resume. She came to Washington to revenge her parent’s death. Now that she succeeded, she had nothing to do there, Ashley convinced herself, and cry louder knowing that her life wouldn’t be the same without David.

She loved him.

Okay girls, this is the last chapter. I'll post the epilogue later. Enjoy for now.

Chapter Twenty Three

He promised himself that he would wait.

And he did wait.

One week! What..? It was waiting. It took him considerable amount of willpower not to step in the next plane and fly to Miami…and passed that bloody ruby ring in Ashley’s finger.

Not very chivalrous, he knew. It was just that these last few days were painful to him. His daddy was a mess, he got promoted, which wasn’t good news to him as it meant extended hours working and Olivia was constantly *%^##ing as he was always dumping his work on her.

And then there was Ashley. He couldn’t stop thinking about her. He missed arguing with her, laughing with her, having her close to him…on his bed!

So nobody could blame him for being in the breezy and salty Miami’s bus, on the way to his hotel. No, he wouldn’t let anybody blame him. He needed Ashley. And if that meant dragging her to Washington or pitching a tent in front of her house, so be it! Not even her Uncle Jed would get rid of him this time.

One thing he noticed through the bus’s window in Miami was that, girls there have a big gigantic problem with their clothes. They didn’t wear any. Okay, just bikini. But walking just like that on the damn street was ridiculous idea to him. On the beach, for him, it was alright. He really hoped Ashley didn’t walk like that.

At the hotel, he dialed Ashley’s home number. Jed picked it up.

Ashley was on the beach getting her tan. She believed she deserved it. Okay, Melissa dragged her. But she was thankful for that. She needed the distraction. And the waves and the sun of Miami’s beach provided exactly what she needed.

She picked her surfboard, and ran towards the sea, letting the wind play on her face and hairs. Once on the water she forgot everything. Except David!

She felt as if she was obsessed with him. And that didn’t sound good. No, it didn’t. Just when one big wave was coming directly at her, she noticed someone on the surfboard on her right who resembled…David…?

The wave crashed into her and she fell.

Ashley stomp on the sand angrily, David right behind her.

“Get away!” She turned and screamed at him.

“Ashley!”

“Get away!!” She screamed, louder this time, and pushed him on his butt on the sand. The ba$tard! What did he think of himself?!

David muttered a curse before getting on his feet. He walked quickly towards Ashley, gripped her arm and swept her in his. “I love you, Ashley.”

“No, you don’t.” Ashley protested in his wet chest before wrapping her arms around his waist.

“I do.” He smiled in her hairs, hairs that smelled like strawberry…and sea salt. He passed his hands on her bare back to her shorts, drawing her close to him. “I love you.” He whispered again. “Tell me you love me.”

“I thought that you were angry with me…”

“And I thought that you hated me for what my…mother did. But you love me. And I would never forget you, Ashley.” He added, remembering the flowers.

“So, you’re not angry with me, right?” Ashley asked hopefully.

“Just a little.” David teased. “For leaving me in the airport like that.”

“You were sleeping! I was going to go back, but instead of stopping me, you slept!” Ashley retorted.

“Hey you can’t blame me. I was busy the whole day while you were lying in the hospital. I had to give my testament to the judge and other bureaucrat craps!”

“You didn’t come to the hospital when I woke up!” Ashley accused.

“No. I didn’t. I was scared to face you.” David pushed the hairs that the wind was blowing in her face behind her ears.

“I love you, David.” Ashley leaned and touched her lips to his. “So, don’t ever do that to me again!”

“I won’t!” David’s eyes turned dark green before he pulled her by her straps and kissed her, his hands roaming on her back.

“How did you know I was here?” Ashley asked once they have broken the kiss.

“Jed told me.” He made a face. “And I’ve got a gift for you…” Hesitantly, he ran to his bag and took a red velvet box then ran back to Ashley. “I know you didn’t want it…but…” He shrugged. “I bought it nonetheless.”

He looked so cute when he was confused, Ashley smiled.

“I would love to have it David.” Ashley beamed and offered him her hand. Gingerly, David passed the ruby ring through her fingers, and pulled her back again to him.

He loved her.

Okay. Here. All done. This story didn't have an epilogue....so I'm trying to write one.

#141 Cool Dork

Cool Dork

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 219 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 07:47 PM

AWWWW! I can't believe it's over! I love it! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I'm going to miss it! any who, i must be going this was an excellent story and i will miss it...

Clara

#142 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 04 April 2011 - 06:16 AM

AWWWW! I can't believe it's over! I love it! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I'm going to miss it! any who, i must be going this was an excellent story and i will miss it...

Clara

LOL Thanks a lot.
I'm trying to write an epilogue. Wish me luck xD

#143 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:46 AM

I'm so sorry :( was just too busy!

anyway, WOW! What a wonderful end. For just a tiny moment there at the end of the second last chapter I had a heart-attack but then I knew you'd never do a sad ending! That idea of the flower was so cute though! :heartbeat:

And the last chapter was :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

I was smiling so hard throughout! Sure David, one week is waiting! I sort of wished Uncle Jed would've stopped him and then we would've gotten to see a begging David ina tent outside Ashley's house. Oh well

LOVE YOU DAVID AND ASHLEY!

Waiting eagerly for the epilogue

Rivea :icon_flower:

#144 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:12 PM

Hey I thought I replyed to the last chapter :/
Anyway I loved these two chapters they were soo sweet! And one week is a lonnnng wait!
I'm so glad he didn't wait until after her exams ...I mean she is in Miami ;)
Lol just kidding :P

I love the bit about the forget-me-nots, I think they're my new favourite flowers now!
The last chapter was sooooo sweet. I love love love loveit!
Can not wait for the epilogue, post sooooon!

#145 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 04:25 PM

:( :( :( Awww I'm gonna miss David .... and Ashley, of course. But mostly David.

Hehe we both have characters named David :P

Such a sweet, funny, dramatic story, Shaheenie.

Hope you're gonna post a new story sooooon. Like, NOW.

Post the epilogue soon!

Phoebe

#146 DayDreamer95

DayDreamer95

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,331 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 08:22 AM

AWW! If that's not the most happiest, most sweetest, most romantic, most CUTEST, ending ever, than I'm a box. I mean it's so cute and loving and just sigh
Please post the epilgue soon! I can't wait to read! EXCITED! :D
I'm going to miss them. David will be the mosted missed. How could we lie without him?
Ashley, sweet Ashley! She's so cute!
Post soon, Rivea
Alex~ :love7:

#147 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 07:57 AM

AWW! If that's not the most happiest, most sweetest, most romantic, most CUTEST, ending ever, than I'm a box. I mean it's so cute and loving and just sigh
I'm going to miss them. David will be the mosted missed. How could we lie without him?
Post soon, Rivea. Errr. .... I think you mean Shaheen

#148 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

I'm so sorry :( was just too busy!

anyway, WOW! What a wonderful end. For just a tiny moment there at the end of the second last chapter I had a heart-attack but then I knew you'd never do a sad ending! That idea of the flower was so cute though! :heartbeat:

And the last chapter was :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

I was smiling so hard throughout! Sure David, one week is waiting! I sort of wished Uncle Jed would've stopped him and then we would've gotten to see a begging David ina tent outside Ashley's house. Oh well

LOVE YOU DAVID AND ASHLEY!

Waiting eagerly for the epilogue

Riveaaa!!! Man! You're back!!!!
I missed you TERRIBLY, RIv!!!!
Exams??
Thanks. I'm so glad you loved it. :)
LOL...wouldn't he have looked sexy in a tent? Haha...!

Epilogue coming tomorrow! Promise.

Hey I thought I replyed to the last chapter :/
Anyway I loved these two chapters they were soo sweet! And one week is a lonnnng wait!
I'm so glad he didn't wait until after her exams ...I mean she is in Miami ;)
Lol just kidding :P

I love the bit about the forget-me-nots, I think they're my new favourite flowers now!
The last chapter was sooooo sweet. I love love love loveit!
Can not wait for the epilogue, post sooooon!

Hey Maria! What'sup girl? You just disappeared and didn't update your story. I mean, c'mon, we ALL miss Josh.
:) Thanks.
Epilogue tomorrow.
And please, please update your story! I mean it.

:( :( :( Awww I'm gonna miss David .... and Ashley, of course. But mostly David.

Hehe we both have characters named David :P

Such a sweet, funny, dramatic story, Shaheenie.

Hope you're gonna post a new story sooooon. Like, NOW.

Post the epilogue soon!

Phoebe

Bee darling, thanks!
Yesss.....I really think that this is a very sexy name.
New story? Gotta be kidding. Writer's block. Haha. But I was thinking of continuing a story that I wrote long ago but never completed it. Maybe.

Post soon, Rivea

Hey Alex, thanks!!!!! I'm SO glad you think so. Sure David will be the all missed ;) LOL
Thanks bunches. I really wasn't so sure about the ending.
Epilogue coming tomorrow.

#149 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 10:10 AM

AWEEEEEEE

David:Good job buddy keep her happy else I'll kill you in morbib gory ways.

-sigh- nothing beats the feeling that you get after reading a Happily ever After

Those are my favourite words "
and they lived happily ever after...."

now only if the real life was like that

I like Riv here thought this was going to be a sad endig and my army of angry girls was ready to attack but you are safe now :)

I'll miss David and Ashley. This was soo sweet and cute made me go awwww all the way through

Shaheen Can I have a David too? :P

#150 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:32 AM

AWEEEEEEE

David:Good job buddy keep her happy else I'll kill you in morbib gory ways.

-sigh- nothing beats the feeling that you get after reading a Happily ever After

Those are my favourite words "
and they lived happily ever after...."

now only if the real life was like that

I like Riv here thought this was going to be a sad endig and my army of angry girls was ready to attack but you are safe now :)

I'll miss David and Ashley. This was soo sweet and cute made me go awwww all the way through

Shaheen Can I have a David too? :P

Yeah...I know. I just LOVE happy ending. Yeah *sigh* Happily ever after in real life is non existent.
Thanks!!
Oh, you can take him after the epilogue.....but don't blame me if Ashley get after you with a sword.

#151 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:57 AM

Epilogue:

David looked in the mirror and coughed to clear his throat.

“Jed,” He began, talking to the mirror. “I’m sure you already know how much I love Ashley…so, today I’m here to ask you, Jed, Ashley’s hand in marriage.”

Damn! Damn! This sounded bad to his own ears. Jed would just kick him in the arse and get over with it. He had to do better than that.

Or maybe he and Ashley could just elope?

No. Ashley deserved better. They deserved better. Damn, he had just waited another two years to decide to ask Ashley that question. He had made sure that she finished her studies and decided that she would live with him in Washington, and not in Miami. It wasn’t as if it bothered him to move. But Washington was the place for both of them.

For the past two years Ashley and David had flew back and forth from Miami and Washington in an attempt to be together. During holidays, Ashley would visit David in D.C. and sometimes David would take holidays in his job. Which wasn’t easy! But they survived. Because they loved each other.

And one month ago, David had asked Ashley to move in with him. Which she accepted! Not gracefully though. Ashley never did things gracefully. They had a little fight, a long debate and then, of course, sex. Only then did she agree to move with him. Like, on a permanent basis.

And now, David was more than ready to make it all official now. To make her Mrs. Hughes. Hopefully she would take his name.

He played with his tie one last time and walked out of the washroom with a bright fake smile on his lips. Ashley was in full conversation with Jed.

“Hey Dave,” Ashley turned towards him. “Dad was just telling me that he will come in Washington to visit us for a few weeks. Isn’t that great??”

“Great.” David’s faked smile got faker.

“David here doesn’t sound too please.” Jed commented.

“Oh I am! Dad will really appreciate it if you could spare some of your time and play golf with him.”

“Yes. Sure, I will. You’re Dad is a great man, David. Never forget that.”

“Yes, sir.” David nodded. “Jed, I had to ask you something…”

“Sure, son.” Jed smiled.

“Urr…” He started, and mentally whacked himself on his head. Elegant beginning. “Jed..” His mind was blank. He gave a little cough and wished that Ashley wasn’t looking at him like this. As if he was bloody out of his mind. Which he probably was. “I’m asking you Ashley’s hand in marriage.” He shifted his eyes.

“And why can’t you ask me that?” Ashley jumped.

Dandy. He should have thought that Ashley wouldn’t let this be easy on him.

“Because, Jed is your father.” David replied patiently.

“And, did you asked my father before asking me to move in with you?” Ashley started. “Or when you had sex with me…? No, you didn’t! You stupid archaic man! So, why don’t you just ask me directly!”

Nothing was ever simple with Ashley.

“Okay, so I’ll ask you!” David began irritatingly. “Will you?”

“Will you, what?”

“Will. You. Marry. Me?” David was taking deep controlled breath to control his…what? Temper? He wasn’t’ sure if what he was feeling was anger…or quite something else.

“I’ll have to think about it…”Ashley teased.

“I’ve got a Nintendo 3D in the car.”

“Okay! I’ll marry you David!” Ashley jumped and ran in his arms.

They didn’t have a ‘happily ever after’. Not with them always fighting from the room’s paint color and to what kind of pizza to order. But David didn’t regret it. Neither did Ashley. Ashley left David on two occasions. Once they nearly divorced. And Ashley had lost her first baby. But they never gave up. And they wouldn’t change their lives with anyone else. At the end it was always ‘David and Ashley’.

Okay....so that's all I managed to write. Since the story was written long ago, the epilogue isn't coming easily,
Thanks to ALL who read this. THANKS!! And to my friend who forced me to post it up! :)

#152 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:03 AM

Awweeee

Sigh Atlast I get to write this

And they lived happily ever after well they didn't but thats besides the point.

I am gonna miss Ashley and David.Majorly David He reminds me soo much of Booth .
Lost their first baby :( and almost divorced :(

P.S I am wonder exactly how long ago di you write this ???

-Mrs. Hughes :) /Anshi/Liberty :icon_sunny:

#153 Allthingsstellar

Allthingsstellar

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,550 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 03:47 PM

Lol, Ashley did you marry him because of his Nintendo 3D??? ;)

lovely epilogue ;) not your quintessential happy-ever-after but Ioved it :heartbeat:

#154 xx.Phoebe.xx

xx.Phoebe.xx

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,626 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 05:07 PM

I loved that ending!

After all, happy endings don't necessarily exist though I love reading them :)

LOOOOL on the nintendo thingy :P

Bee

#155 rockgal

rockgal

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 868 posts

Posted 11 April 2011 - 01:02 PM

Aww I loved it! I can't believe it's over
but that was awesome!

Lol Ashley is soo funny and David was
stressing out so much about asking her father
- she should have been prepared to ask her instead.

Actually he kind off sounds like he was, with the
nintendo in his car lol :P

I love :heartbeat: the last paragraph especially
the last line. It was the perfect ending!

:cat: :dog: :m: :fish: :love7: :icon_flower: :icon_queen: :icon_smurf: :krakrani: :mgicecream: :heartbeat: :spinstar:

Oh and heres a little present for you so you right another story soon and update your other story :P :blush:

Posted Image

#156 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 10:39 AM

Awweeee

Sigh Atlast I get to write this

And they lived happily ever after well they didn't but thats besides the point.

I am gonna miss Ashley and David.Majorly David He reminds me soo much of Booth .
Lost their first baby :( and almost divorced :(

P.S I am wonder exactly how long ago di you write this ???

-Mrs. Hughes :) /Anshi/Liberty :icon_sunny:

Yeah, I know. He's kinda based on Booth I think. Though I'm not sure if I used to watch that show when I wrote that.
Hmmm.....like 2-3 years?! Perhaps.

Thanks!

Lol, Ashley did you marry him because of his Nintendo 3D??? ;)

lovely epilogue ;) not your quintessential happy-ever-after but Ioved it :heartbeat:

Haha....me I'll marry a guy if he has a Lamborghini.

kidding ;)

Thanks. I guess it's different. I'm glad you did!

I loved that ending!

After all, happy endings don't necessarily exist though I love reading them :)

LOOOOL on the nintendo thingy :P

Bee

Yeah, I know, I just LOVE reading them too. Make you feel all gooey!

Thanks!

Aww I loved it! I can't believe it's over
but that was awesome!

Lol Ashley is soo funny and David was
stressing out so much about asking her father
- she should have been prepared to ask her instead.

Actually he kind off sounds like he was, with the
nintendo in his car lol :P

I love :heartbeat: the last paragraph especially
the last line. It was the perfect ending!

:cat: :dog: :m: :fish: :love7: :icon_flower: :icon_queen: :icon_smurf: :krakrani: :mgicecream: :heartbeat: :spinstar:

Oh and heres a little present for you so you right another story soon and update your other story :P :blush:

Posted Image

LOL. THANKS!!!
Yes....I'm kind of sad too.

Aww...a picture of 3D nintendo! Thanks for posting that!!!! :) :)

#157 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 12 June 2011 - 09:40 AM

I absolutely LOVE this story!!!

Ashley and David are soooooo cute together :D

I hope they did end up having kids after they lost their first one :)

Anyway, you are an awesome writer and you should definitely post more!!!

xxx, Suze <3

#158 Shaheen

Shaheen

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Validating
  • 2,235 posts

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:27 AM

I absolutely LOVE this story!!!

Ashley and David are soooooo cute together :D

I hope they did end up having kids after they lost their first one :)

Anyway, you are an awesome writer and you should definitely post more!!!

xxx, Suze <3

Heyyyy, thanks!! I really appreciate it!

*Giggles*
I miss writing them.....

I'm sure so ;) They deserve the best!

Thanks, suze!!

#159 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

This is the best story you've written in my opinion.

It had me crying, sitting on the edge of my seat and jumping up and down in excitement.

Thank you for writing it and sharing it with us

Mel :)

#160 Katexxx

Katexxx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 18 October 2012 - 02:18 PM

i luv this i hope you finish it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users