• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 12:56 AM

I sat in the middle of the circle of candles. I mumbled the spell, Repeating the same line over and over. It was an old roman chant, said to sent the dead to the next life. I was in the Junipero Serra Mission Academy graveyard. I was trying to get the ghosts to leave. As I kept chanting, I heard a voice shout behind. "Who are you?" the voice shouted. I looked behind me. There was a woman. Dark hair, running towards me with a dark haired man and a priest. I quickly got up and started running away, into the bushes behind the graveyard. The shouting got quieter and quieter until I couldn't hear them anymore. I ran into town, and into my apartment. After a long shower I fell on my bed and fell asleep.

"Who was the girl, Jesse?" Suze asked him. "I don't know but she left these candles. Was she trying an exorcism, Father?" Jesse asked, lifting a candle and studying it. "I don't know, but we have to call the police" answered Father Dominic.

#2 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 03:32 AM

That's so good, are you going to continue? Please continue.

#3 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:39 AM

The three people sat in the dark office. "What will we do about that girl?" Suze asked. Father Dominic was flipping through an old looking book, filled with dust. "The chant the girl was saying was probably an old roman chant. She must have a relation to the old roman times. She was saying a chant to force ghosts into the next world. Sort of like an exorcism" he said, flipping a page in the book. "How do you know that? We couldn't hear her. All we know is that there was a ring of candles" Jesse said.
"Well I can tell you it is definitley a ghost ridding. The book says so. And its the only exorcism a person can do in a cemetery with no ghost in the area" Father D answered. "So we need to find the girl" Suze said. "Basically yes" Sighed Father D. "Then let us go find this girl".

#4 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:40 AM

The three people sat in the dark office. "What will we do about that girl?" Suze asked. Father Dominic was flipping through an old looking book, filled with dust. "The chant the girl was saying was probably an old roman chant. She must have a relation to the old roman times. She was saying a chant to force ghosts into the next world. Sort of like an exorcism" he said, flipping a page in the book. "How do you know that? We couldn't hear her. All we know is that there was a ring of candles" Jesse said.
"Well I can tell you it is definitley a ghost ridding. The book says so. And its the only exorcism a person can do in a cemetery with no ghost in the area" Father D answered. "So we need to find the girl" Suze said. "Basically yes" Sighed Father D. "Then let us go find this girl".

#5 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

#6 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 06:41 AM

Sorry it posted 3 times:-)

#7 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 23 April 2013 - 09:53 AM

This is so good, can't wait to find out what will happen next.

#8 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:11 AM

Suze walked into the apartment, while the smell of chicken soup was swifting through the air. "I drove around town but I couldn't find the girl" she said, hanging her leather jacket up on the coat hanger and walking into the kitchen, where Jesse was standing over the stove. "I don't expect to find her sometime soon. Not unless she shows up at the cemetary again to try finish her chant" he said. "But I don't get it. Could there be another mediator in Carmel that we don't know about?" Suze asked, coming up to Jesse and giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Well I'm betting that she's young. Maybe she could be a student in the academy. You should ask Father Dominic if he can look at all student files, to check". He took out two bowls from a cabinet and from a drawer he pulled out two spoons. He pored soup into the two bowls and handed Suze on of the bowl and spoons. The sat down in the dining area and ate quietly. After they finished eating Suze put her bowl in the sink and got the phone. She then walked into the bedroom, while Jesse washed the dishes. When he finished he walked into the bedroom, to find Suze in her pyjamas already and talking on the phone. He changed into his pj also and he got into bed at the other side. "Alright, I'll come over tomorrow to help check the files. Good night, Father D". Suze hung up the phone and got under the covers. She gave Jesse a kiss and then they both frell asleep.
The following morning, Suze got up early in the morning and drove to the missionary. "I looked at files but I didn't find the girl" said Father D in the parking lot. "Well what is she doing here then because I'm nearly one hundred percent sure thats her"

#9 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:52 AM

What, it's her? Why do you always have to leave me in suspense? Please update soon.

#10 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 05:17 AM

"That is her. What is she doing here?" asked Father D. "Let's go ask her" Suze said walking in the girl's direction. They both went on either side of her, while her head was down, reading a book of some sorts. The each grabbed a shoulder. "Hello little lady, and who might you be?" said Suze. "You'll be coming with us then" said Father Dominic. A panicked look crossed her face, and she kept looking at either side of her. They started walking into the mission and to Father D's office. "Sit" Suze said and pushed the girl into a chair. Father D sat at the other side of the desk while Suze went to call Jesse, to tell him the news that they found the girl.
"Who are you?" asked Father D in a gentle voice, hoping not to scare of the girl. "I don't have to say anything to you!" she yelled and stood up. Just then Suze came back in the room and pushed the girl back down into her chair. "You will sit or I will hurt you. Bad" Suze told the girl in a threatening voice. "Now now Suze, we have no need to use violence. I'm sure she'll tell us everything soon" he said.

#11 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 02:34 PM

Suze, we have no need to use violence.

that's so Father D.

#12 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 07:47 AM

Author's note: Sorry I haven't had time to upload a lot, but ive had loads of exams :)

"My name is Callie" the girl said from the chair. "Hello Callie. My name is Father Dominic, and this obnoxious woman is Suze. Me, Suze and another fellow saw you in the graveyard a couple of days ago. You were saying a chant, could you explain this to us? We want to fully understand what you were trying to do in the graveyard. Me and Suze, we can see ghosts, so we understand anything you tell us". "Well I am a ghost hunter".

#13 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:13 AM

That made me laugh so much.

#14 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 06:02 AM

"A what?" Suze asked, folding her arms in a dissaproving look. "A ghost hunter. Souls can't be saved. What u mediators think you do, you aren't really doing anything. You curse the land you stand on, and then I have to clear the ghosts" said Callie.

Author's note: I'm so sorry that I can't write much, I'm moving so I have to pack :)

#15 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 08:59 AM

Author's note: I'm so sorry that I can't write much, I'm moving so I have to pack :)

That's fine, so she's a ghost hunter , interesting.

Millie May

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users