Hi Meg! I'm a big fan of The Mediator - it's easily one of my favourite book series ever, and considering my three bookshelves are packed full and there are huge piles of books stacked against my walls as I type this, that's saying something!
I would *love* to read a Jesse's perspective version of the books, by the way!
Have some questions for you about the series!
1) Paul's big turnaround in book #6 - is he for real? He really wants to, as Father D once though, learn from Suze instead of, well, trying to get into her pants, and respect her relationship with Jesse? Or is this just the best way he an currently think of to continue his quest to 'win' her?
2) Did you ever think about bringing Jack back into the series, especially after Paul's reappearance? What would Jack have thought of Dr Slaski, his grandfather?
3) Once he's alive in the 21st Century, do you think Jesse retained any of the same hobbies he had from his 'first' life? Do you see him riding horses for example, or would he take on gardening as a hobby to remind him of his 'old' life?
4) Mediator movie - are you being given much say? Obviously you've read a recent script, do you get input on that, or on things like casting?
5) Not really series related - I'd like to issue an invitation to come and tour Australia sometime! You have heaps of diehard fans here who'd get a huge kick out of it