• Please log in to reply
141 replies to this topic

#46 star.girl

star.girl

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 102 posts

Posted 18 May 2010 - 08:01 PM

Oh well! Stupid YA. I should have made those books adult.)

that would have been very good, I'd have liked some serious hooking up between Jesse and Suze :P

I also have a, kind of random, question:
Meg, don't you like Maroon 5? Because in book 6 you wrote:
So instead I said, "All right, Dad. But there’s just one thing I don’t understand."

He nodded. "Why Maroon 5 is so popular?"

"Um," I said, grinning in spite of myself. "No...

haha And It left me kind of wondering, I mean I'm not a big fan of them, but at least 3 or 4 of their songs are good :)

#47 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 03:48 PM

Hey Meg!

I must say, the Mediator is one of my favorite series of yours, and I've read tons of your books. I was just wondering, what gave you the idea to write the Mediator? How did you think of the whole story-line? Where did you get the idea for all the characters? Its brilliant, truly. I just couldn't help but wonder how you thought of it all!

Thanks!

-Nikki

#48 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 11:41 AM

Nikki- Meg's website has a whole section for how she got the inspiration for The Mediator. It can be found here: http://www.megcabot....iator/about.php It's a really cool story. Hope it answers your question!

#49 Mediatorfan1

Mediatorfan1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 14 August 2010 - 12:34 PM

Hi Meg :) I am such a big fan of the mediator series. I absolutly LOVE these books. I heard that you were sent the script for the mediator movie and that the script is finished. Is this true? How long approximatly do you think it will take for the mediator movie to come out? I hope the right actors/actresses are picked to play the characters, especially Suze and Jesse and I hope they do a seperate movie for each book. Also, when do you think the epilougue wil be available in stores? Thank you for your time. :)))))))))))))))))))))))

#50 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 08:18 AM

^^^I could be wrong but I think now they have to shop the script around and see if anyone wants it, so I imagine it'll still be a while before the movie gets made.

As for the epilogue, it would be online and not in stores. It would just be a short story sort of thing, but since she would be posting it for free, her other deadlines take precedence since she's getting paid for those books.

#51 Cloudiedeer =)

Cloudiedeer =)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 September 2010 - 03:10 PM

Meg,
I am a big fan of the Mediator series and I was wondering why you are not going to write a seventh book?
And also, When is the movie going to be coming out and witch of the books will it be based on?

Thanks,

Claudia =)

#52 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 03:16 PM

I feel like the 7th book question is mentioned in the FAQ somewhere, but essentially Meg feels that she left Suze and Jesse in a good place at the end of the 6th book. To write a 7th, she'd have to create conflict which would most likely affect that happy ending they had. So it's best that she not continue the story with a full-length novel.

As for the movie, no release date has been set. Not sure about how they'll handle the events in the books.

#53 CarolBCanadense

CarolBCanadense

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 05:20 PM

Hi, Meg. Sorry for ask but... when will you come to Brazil?? I want to get an autograph, right? kek.

So, about The Mediator Movie, what do you think about Emma Roberts be Suze? I think she likes her, but I don't know if you will also like? You do?

#54 Dramagirl221

Dramagirl221

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 15 November 2010 - 04:29 PM

Hi Meg!
Okay, I have a question (obviously).
I noticed that Mia from the princess diaries kind of has a blog. http://www.miathermopolis.com/
Have you ever considered giving Suze a site like that where 'she' could write on it? It would kind of be a way to keep readers reading about Suze without having to write another book.

#55 blondesmartz

blondesmartz

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 02:05 PM

If by "like" you mean, "Did he want to have sex with her," the answer is "That was definitely a strong motivation on Paul's part." I do not think her being a mediator played as strong a role in his interest in her as his wanting to bone her.

Wait can I say that word here?

whoa meg! keep it on the pg level! lolz

#56 sun1796

sun1796

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 16 November 2010 - 07:37 PM

hey meg, i know that i posted a little while ago, but i'm still trying to work this site out andi don't think it got sent or anything.Lol i kinda just suck at working on computers, well only when i'm not on youtube ;P
so again, i wanted to ask about the mediator movie, any new news?about casting and such?im sure that right now Julia is goin to places and pitching them the mediator story,but anyways please keep letting us know! :)

#57 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:36 AM

hey meg, i know that i posted a little while ago, but i'm still trying to work this site out andi don't think it got sent or anything.Lol i kinda just suck at working on computers, well only when i'm not on youtube ;P
so again, i wanted to ask about the mediator movie, any new news?about casting and such?im sure that right now Julia is goin to places and pitching them the mediator story,but anyways please keep letting us know! :)

Hi, no news to report now! Except that I've read the script and it's really great! So keep your fingers crossed . . . .

#58 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:38 AM

Hi Meg!
Okay, I have a question (obviously).
I noticed that Mia from the princess diaries kind of has a blog. http://www.miathermopolis.com/
Have you ever considered giving Suze a site like that where 'she' could write on it? It would kind of be a way to keep readers reading about Suze without having to write another book.

Suze does not blog. She's way too busy kicking ghost butt and making out with Jesse.

#59 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 25 November 2010 - 01:41 AM

Hi, Meg. Sorry for ask but... when will you come to Brazil?? I want to get an autograph, right? kek.

So, about The Mediator Movie, what do you think about Emma Roberts be Suze? I think she likes her, but I don't know if you will also like? You do?

I went to Brazil last year for the book fair in Rio. I also did signings in Sao Paola and Curitiba. Where were you?

I'm keeping all my options open for casting Suze.

#60 CarolBCanadense

CarolBCanadense

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 28 November 2010 - 04:20 PM

I'm from Macapa, a really small town in North. There aren't bookstores here, so i can't buy The Mediator. It's really hard so travel, but if you come again i will go and see you.

CarolBCanadense

P.S.:sorry for spelling errors, the google translate is terrible.

#61 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 01 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

I'm from Macapa, a really small town in North. There aren't bookstores here, so i can't buy The Mediator. It's really hard so travel, but if you come again i will go and see you.

CarolBCanadense

P.S.:sorry for spelling errors, the google translate is terrible.

Oh, no! Well next time I hope I'll see you!
:heartbeat:
Meg

#62 carolgilmore

carolgilmore

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:36 PM

HELLO! I live in Brazil and I am super mega fan of Meg s2 wanted to ask if we have the opportunity to see meg here in Brazil again, I live in Paraiba, and I could not see her when she came to Sao Paulo and I could not go because it is far away :icon_mecry2: I hope that when it comes, comes to some state doNordeste, and I'll see it *-* so ... I have another question! haha I wonder if Meg will do another story on The Real Estate intermediate, more talking about the romance of Father Don!
Thanks for listening :heartbeat:

Meg, I love you more than anything :love7:

kisses: *

CAROL GILMORE

#63 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:55 PM

HELLO! I live in Brazil and I am super mega fan of Meg s2 wanted to ask if we have the opportunity to see meg here in Brazil again, I live in Paraiba, and I could not see her when she came to Sao Paulo and I could not go because it is far away :icon_mecry2: I hope that when it comes, comes to some state doNordeste, and I'll see it *-* so ... I have another question! haha I wonder if Meg will do another story on The Real Estate intermediate, more talking about the romance of Father Don!
Thanks for listening :heartbeat:

Meg, I love you more than anything :love7:

kisses: *

CAROL GILMORE

I would love to come back to Brazil, I'm just waiting for my publisher to invite me again for another tour.

I will definitely be doing an epilogue to the series, I just have a few other books I have to write first! Obrigada, Carol! XXXOOO Meg

#64 carolgilmore

carolgilmore

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 03:00 PM

Hi meg! I really wanted to know if, well, ONE DAY the movie will come out of the Mediator! haha, I hope this for years, and I think the perfect actress to Suze is Amanda Bynes, she's fun, beautiful ... well, everything has to be Suze. And to my beloved Jesse de Silva, the actor who made The Chronicles of Narnia, your character is Prince Caspian, in real life his name is Ben Barnes, he is very much like Jesse :love7:

I hope you come to Brazil again Meg! I could not go see it last year because I live far away, I hope that next time come to any city in the Northeast ok?

I love you :heartbeat:

kisses :mgwave:

#65 mediatorfan4eva01

mediatorfan4eva01

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 December 2010 - 08:36 AM

Hey Meg!!
I had asked you a question long back but you might have not seen it(I understand, you are very busy).
Well, I had asked you whether you could write a book from Jesse's perspective for better understanding....I mean, I would LOVE to know when exactly did Jesse fall in love with Suze....what he thought of her when he first met her and the other stuff(from each book).
I mean 2 chapters from his perspective from everybook.....
No pressure, just a HUGE fan!

Take your time.....but PLEASE do reply to this!!

Thankyou sooooo much!!

Edited by mediatorfan4eva01, 16 December 2010 - 08:37 AM.

#66 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 24 December 2010 - 05:18 PM

Hey Meg!!
I had asked you a question long back but you might have not seen it(I understand, you are very busy).
Well, I had asked you whether you could write a book from Jesse's perspective for better understanding....I mean, I would LOVE to know when exactly did Jesse fall in love with Suze....what he thought of her when he first met her and the other stuff(from each book).
I mean 2 chapters from his perspective from everybook.....
No pressure, just a HUGE fan!

Take your time.....but PLEASE do reply to this!!

Thankyou sooooo much!!

Hi, sorry I missed this, it's something I've been asked a lot of times before. I know we'd all love to know Jesse's perspective (I would too!) and believe me, it's something I've thought about. I have a ton of deadlines right now that I have to catch up with, so maybe someday, if I ever catch up, this is something that could happen, along with the "epilogue" to the series I've promised. But for right now, we're just going to have to hope the Mediator movie will cover some of this (you never know . . . it might! Okay . . . the latest script I've read does! Very romantic! Keep your fingers crossed there will be a movie! Go to the Mediator fan page and Like it so we can get some Mediator love going for the film! Tell your friends!)

XXXOOO

Meg

#67 CracKing97

CracKing97

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 03 January 2011 - 05:58 PM

Hey! I realised a couple of days ago that Michael's birthday is coming up! =P So I just want to ask...when's Jesse's birthday again? =)
Thanks!

#68 Rebel Wolf Chris

Rebel Wolf Chris

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:45 PM

Hi Meg! I'm a big fan of The Mediator - it's easily one of my favourite book series ever, and considering my three bookshelves are packed full and there are huge piles of books stacked against my walls as I type this, that's saying something!
I would *love* to read a Jesse's perspective version of the books, by the way! :D

Have some questions for you about the series!

1) Paul's big turnaround in book #6 - is he for real? He really wants to, as Father D once though, learn from Suze instead of, well, trying to get into her pants, and respect her relationship with Jesse? Or is this just the best way he an currently think of to continue his quest to 'win' her?

2) Did you ever think about bringing Jack back into the series, especially after Paul's reappearance? What would Jack have thought of Dr Slaski, his grandfather?

3) Once he's alive in the 21st Century, do you think Jesse retained any of the same hobbies he had from his 'first' life? Do you see him riding horses for example, or would he take on gardening as a hobby to remind him of his 'old' life?

4) Mediator movie - are you being given much say? Obviously you've read a recent script, do you get input on that, or on things like casting?

5) Not really series related - I'd like to issue an invitation to come and tour Australia sometime! You have heaps of diehard fans here who'd get a huge kick out of it :)

#69 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:49 PM

Dear Meg,
I just discovered the Mediator Series this fall! (Where have *I* been? lol). My question is, there are many times in the books where I'd love to know what Jesse is thinking, and we read what Suze thinks (he looked like he was going to kiss me, etc) and read what she is thinking of. When you wrote parts like that, did you think of Jesse's side of it too and what he would have been thinking? or did you leave it open-ended even to yourself and just write what Suze was thinking, feeling, etc?
Thank you!,
Rachele

#70 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:35 PM

Dear Meg,
I just discovered the Mediator Series this fall! (Where have *I* been? lol). My question is, there are many times in the books where I'd love to know what Jesse is thinking, and we read what Suze thinks (he looked like he was going to kiss me, etc) and read what she is thinking of. When you wrote parts like that, did you think of Jesse's side of it too and what he would have been thinking? or did you leave it open-ended even to yourself and just write what Suze was thinking, feeling, etc?
Thank you!,
Rachele

Of course I had to ask myself, "What would Jesse be thinking/feeling here?" because that is the only way I would know how to have him act/react to the things Suze was doing/saying. So yes, I absolutely put myself in his shoes (as much as you can put yourself in the shoes of a guy who grew up in 1840s California and then experienced the things he did in the time/way that he did), and tried to imagine what he'd do and how he'd think and feel. It wasn't easy, and that's yet ANOTHER reason why I'd never want to write a whole book from his POV! Poor guy.

#71 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:54 PM

Hi Meg! I'm a big fan of The Mediator - it's easily one of my favourite book series ever, and considering my three bookshelves are packed full and there are huge piles of books stacked against my walls as I type this, that's saying something!
I would *love* to read a Jesse's perspective version of the books, by the way! :D

Have some questions for you about the series!

1) Paul's big turnaround in book #6 - is he for real? He really wants to, as Father D once though, learn from Suze instead of, well, trying to get into her pants, and respect her relationship with Jesse? Or is this just the best way he an currently think of to continue his quest to 'win' her?

2) Did you ever think about bringing Jack back into the series, especially after Paul's reappearance? What would Jack have thought of Dr Slaski, his grandfather?

3) Once he's alive in the 21st Century, do you think Jesse retained any of the same hobbies he had from his 'first' life? Do you see him riding horses for example, or would he take on gardening as a hobby to remind him of his 'old' life?

4) Mediator movie - are you being given much say? Obviously you've read a recent script, do you get input on that, or on things like casting?

5) Not really series related - I'd like to issue an invitation to come and tour Australia sometime! You have heaps of diehard fans here who'd get a huge kick out of it :)

1) Paul is just saying whatever he needs to in order to avoid having his butt kicked. If Jesse were not around, Paul would totally go back to trying to get into Suze's pants.

2) Little kids in series about teenagers are pretty boring, so no. Maybe in a later book if he were older.

3) Jesse is certainly not going to have any interest Facebook, if that's what you mean. I think he's the type who would only look forward, never back. I definitely think he'd continue to read as a hobby, but he wouldn't buy a Kindle. He'd stick to books.

4) I have a producer credit on this film, so yes I do have more input. Some parts have already been cast. I am not at liberty to say which, but I'm excited about the casting, and think it's perfect. However, we are still a long way from getting the film made. Please join the Mediator Facebook page to show your enthusiasm, and get your friends to, too!

5) Thanks for the invitation, I've always dreamed of coming to Australia, I've just never been able to fit it in my schedule!

#72 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 17 January 2011 - 06:58 PM

Hey! I realised a couple of days ago that Michael's birthday is coming up! =P So I just want to ask...when's Jesse's birthday again? =)
Thanks!

Oh boy! You need to search for this information on the Ask Meg section (here) or ask this over on the Mediator board, maybe someone there will remember? Because we figured it out (I know this has been asked before). I honestly don't have that info on my computer here (in Florida). Good luck!

#73 Rebel Wolf Chris

Rebel Wolf Chris

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 03:41 AM

Thankyou for answering all my questions :D This made my day!

*pounces* 'Maybe in a later book if he were older' - so you ARE thinking about more Mediator books then? ;)

I'm really glad you have a producer credit on the Mediator movie, movies based on books are always so much better when their creators are allowed lots of input :D Also oh my god PARTS HAVE BEEN CAST!!!!

!

I think it goes without saying, please let us rabid fans here know the instant you're allowed to disclose the cast parts! I did indeed join the facebook page, although I barely go on facebook - I made an account only because my 1001 relatives were all bugging me. ('Why aren't you on Facebook Chris, we want to see your new house/parrot/slippers.' Now I made the dratted account it's all 'Why haven't you accepted my friend request Chris? Aren't we friends anymore? Have you stopped loving me because you haven't proclaimed to the World of Facebook that I am one of your 1001 friends/relations?' *eyeroll*)

Well the invitation still stands, Aussie is an awesome visit :) As I type this there is a tropical storm hurling rain on the roof - through it on the back porch where the roof is more dubious - and the thunder is drowning out the TV. See, inviting, no?

Hey CracKing! I found [url=http://forums.megcabot.com/index.php?showtopic=55650&view=findpost&p=2298589]this post my Meg from '09[/url, this and the following posts state Suzu's birthday is Dec 12th and from what I see, Jesse's exact birthday was never determined but February given for a rough idea :)

#74 finesr14

finesr14

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 February 2011 - 05:40 AM

When is the next bind up or omnibus of The Mediator coming out?

#75 bigredhead313

bigredhead313

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 08 July 2011 - 08:41 PM

Hi Meg! How are you?
I dont know if anyone has asked you this but......... Do Suze and Jesse have birthdates?
i dont know iif any has because i quickly scanned the other questions.

~kittykat

#76 Indyee

Indyee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:00 PM

Hi Meg!

The Mediator Series are one of my favourite series of all time (I hardly read any books that you haven't written, why would I? Since yours are the best anyway..) so I decided to ask you a question that I've really been thinking about lately.

At what point did Jesse actually fall in love with Suze or has he always likes her as more than a friend? Is it in the beginning of the series, or later on?

I really want to know, so that the next time that I'll read the books, I'll read them in an entirely different manner.

Also, are you ever coming to Holland? Because you have fans over here as well, you know.. (: Hope you'll stop by one day.

Greetings from Holland!

#77 Mediatorfan1

Mediatorfan1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 08:53 PM

Hi meg, wow i havent been on here in a while.. so i was just wondering are there any updates about the mediator movie, i really hope its going good, ive been waiting for so long and i cant wait

#78 sun1796

sun1796

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 25 July 2011 - 10:24 PM

Hi, its been a while but any new mediator movie news? i'm like dying to find out :P

#79 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:50 PM

Hey thanks for answering my first question earlier. What where would Jesse go to for medical school and after medical school does he officially become a doctor?

This is something that will be answered in the Mediator epilogue, when/if it's finally written. Thanks for your patience!

#80 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 01:56 PM

Hi Meg!

The Mediator Series are one of my favourite series of all time (I hardly read any books that you haven't written, why would I? Since yours are the best anyway..) so I decided to ask you a question that I've really been thinking about lately.

At what point did Jesse actually fall in love with Suze or has he always likes her as more than a friend? Is it in the beginning of the series, or later on?

I really want to know, so that the next time that I'll read the books, I'll read them in an entirely different manner.

Also, are you ever coming to Holland? Because you have fans over here as well, you know.. (: Hope you'll stop by one day.

Greetings from Holland!

Hi! I haven't been invited to do any book signings in Holland by my publisher there, so I don't have any plans to go there (in a book tour capacity. I'd love to go there on vacation!) anytime soon. But thanks for asking!

(Authors only do book tours in cities/countries where they are invited by their publishers. Their publisher pays for the tour. It would be quite expensive for the author to pay for it herself!)

I cannot tell you the exact moment when Jesse fell in love with Suze. That is something only Jesse knows, and Jesse is not the narrator of the books, Suze is. Unfortunately, the reader can only know what Suze knows. Perhaps Suze will find out this information from Jesse in a later book, if I get a chance to write one! I really hope to.

Thanks for reading!

meg

#81 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:40 PM

*lurks with baited breath* I second all those questions :D Any info on the movie you're allowed to tell us would make my day, and probably several days!

You're not bothering me at all! But because the screenwriter hasn't listed the project on IMDB, I'm thinking she wants to keep a low profile. As soon she goes public about it, I'll let you know!

#82 MegCabot

MegCabot

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Root Admin
  • 3,002 posts

Posted 07 August 2011 - 02:41 PM

Hi Meg! How are you?
I dont know if anyone has asked you this but......... Do Suze and Jesse have birthdates?
i dont know iif any has because i quickly scanned the other questions.

~kittykat

Yes. At one point we all figured this out, but now I've forgotten. It should be somewhere on this forum. Do a search, and you should get it! Good luck!

#83 Rob4Eva

Rob4Eva

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 05:22 AM

Hi Meg, I was wondering if you thinking of writing the Mediator from someone like Jesse's POV???? I would love that cause I always wanted to know what he was thinking in parts. :icon_lol:

#84 JesseIsMyHero

JesseIsMyHero

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2011 - 02:56 PM

Oh.My.Gosh.... If you only knew how much in LOVE I was with your book series!!!! I wish we could have a book on Jesse's point of view though. I've read the ending of Twilight now NINE times and am OBSESSED!! BEST BOOK SERIES EVER!! I was so sad when it ended, but I understand why you cannot go any further. But here is my question, do you think you will ever make a continuing book in Jesse's POV? Thanks! Oh and you are one of my role models. Never dissapointed with your books Meg!!

#85 meroney

meroney

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 October 2011 - 11:47 AM

Dear Meg,

Hi! I've been a fan for many years, and I'm glad that you have these forums where you talk to us, I think it's very cool! I have a question about the Mediator Movie. I'm sorry if you've answered this question and I just didn't see it--I have to leave for work soon so I only skimmed the forum--but I was wondering if something happened with this development? There are rumors that you either changed your mind about the movie, or that it is still being developed but put on hold until after the Twilight Saga ends...I just would really like to know if I can still look forward to the movie, or if it's a closed door now! Thanks =]

#86 MegC Fan

MegC Fan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

Hey Meg. :mgwave:
You know how you have the Mediator Series, well, I borrowed one of the books, though the sub heading is Grave Doubts. The series heading is the Mediator. It also says that you are the author. In your website, it has totally different sub heading for the series. So I'm confused with which book out of the Mediator series it is. Can you tell me which is the 1st, 2nd and so on. please.

Thank you sooo much.

Love
Katherine. :lol:

#87 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:08 AM

Hey Meg. :mgwave:
You know how you have the Mediator Series, well, I borrowed one of the books, though the sub heading is Grave Doubts. The series heading is the Mediator. It also says that you are the author. In your website, it has totally different sub heading for the series. So I'm confused with which book out of the Mediator series it is. Can you tell me which is the 1st, 2nd and so on. please.

Thank you sooo much.

Love
Katherine. :lol:

Hey, I thought Id answer this for you cos Im another fan of the series and have the books with me :)
The reason you're confused is because there are two versions- the UK and US ones. I prefer the UK ones because the covers are pretty and the pictures on them are how I now imagine the characters to look like, but most of the sites show the US ones. Anyway, here is the order of the books, with both names for you:

1. USA: Shadowland/UK: Love You to Death
2. USA: Ninth Key/UK: High Stakes
3. USA: Reunion/UK: Mean Spirits
4. USA: Darkest Hour/UK: Young Blood
5. USA: Haunted/ UK: Grave Doubts
6. USA: Twilight/ UK: Heaven Sent

:heartbeat: Suze

#88 I<3JesseandChristopher

I<3JesseandChristopher

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:34 AM

Okay, so I've been wondering about something.... See Suze reminds me of ANOTHER butt-kicking 16 year old girl with paranormal powers!
So my question is: Did you happen to get any inspiration for the series from Buffy The Vampire Slayer? ;D And I know you must at least like Buffy since you mention her in the Princess Diaries and Teen Idol.
The Mediator is my favorite series by you, and I'm a HUUUGE Buffy fan!!!
Thanks for your time!

#89 stella9ooo

stella9ooo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:09 PM

Hi!
I am currently reading Reunion and was wondering how you thought in the begining of the book to give Gina soda pop tab shorts?! I think that is really cool! Have you ever seen someone with some shorts like that or know how to make them? I looked on google and the didnt have a single thing about them.... I just thought that would be a cool thing to have to wear (Like Gina did) over a bathing suit! Sorry if this was already asked, but after looking through the first page and seeing there was 3 more, well, i kind of broke down lol!
Thanks for your time, and i love the Mediator series
and the allie finkle series,
Stella9ooo :)

Edited by stella9ooo, 07 November 2011 - 06:10 PM.

#90 MegC Fan

MegC Fan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 01:28 AM

Hi Meg
It's me again.
Just wondering, why is there a USA version and UK version of the mediator series. It got me so confused.

From Katherine
:icon_flower:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users