5 replies to this topic

#1 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 10:21 AM

Prologue:

I never felt anything. I never felt love, excitement or even anger. The only joy I ever felt was murderering people. By the tine I reached 18, I had murdered 147 people. But I knew I couldn't continue. My parents always cleaned up after me, but they couldn't anymore. And so,to get my joy, I dressed up as a therapist and found other psychopaths and helped them to fulfill their needs. I gave them new names, and cleaners,while I also gave them victims. After two years in the business, my brother joined me to continue the business.
But this story isn't about me. Instead, its about my followers and their story.

#2 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:05 PM

Your character sounds like an interesting person,cruel but interesting none the less. I really want to hear the stories she has to tell. Cannot wait to read more.

#3 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:07 PM

Chapter 1 (part 1)

"Charlie, wake up!". I slowley opened my eyes. My sister was shaking me awake. "Mom told me to wake you up. You have a meeting with the therapist this morning". She then left the room. I quickly got up, dressed and ran down the stairs. "Go get in the car" my mom said I walked to the car and slumped in the front seat. Mom got in the car and we drove off. Mom dropped me off in front of the clinic. "Hi Charlie" said the receptionist as I walked. "I'm looking for a D"r Sullivan".
"Sullivans in room 7. She's a funny one, that Sullivan" she said. I walked down the hall to room 7. I opened the door to find a young woman, probably 20 to 21 years old. "You must be Charlie Wither. Nice to meet you" she said. She stood up and shook my gloved hand. She lead me to a leather couch and sat me down. She then sat in front of me. "I heard that you have problems feeling, is that true?" she asked, in the most polite and calm voice. I noticed pictures on the bookcase. Only as I stared more, I realised the couple in the pictures had nothing to do with her. Yet at the bottom of one photograph was the names "Kate and Oliver Sullivan". This woma, whoever she was wasn't Sullivan. I actually had a hard time believing she was a doctor at all. "Charlie? Can you hear me?" she asked. "Who are you?" I demanded. "Well you might be a sociopath, but you are definitley very smart" she said, leaning back on the chair. "What do you want?" I asked. "I know the urge you have Charlie. I have the very same urge. The urge to kill people, to smell the smell of blood and death and to see the dark red oozing out of a slit throut..." she closed her eyes. I felt that feeling too. I wanted to be able to smell the blood! I wanted to seethe dark red liquid oozing out of a slit throut! "I can make that happen for you Charlie" she said. "How?"
"All I need you to do is kill, move around a lot and to run away from your family" She whispered. "Thats all?" I asked, delighted. It wasn't much for such a joyful life. "Oh and I forgot one thing".
"Yes?"
"I need you to agree to sell your soul to the devil"

#4 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 03:29 PM

"I need you to agree to sell you soul to the devil"

You can't leave it like that its so good, I need to know what happens.

#5 Lightninggirl13

Lightninggirl13

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:33 AM

"Huh?"
"Don't worry. All you need to do is drop your old life. I'll sort you a new name. You'll be a new person before the end of today, if you agree" said the "doctor".
I thought to myself. I do need to. I have the urge to kill and it won't go away.
"All right" I said. We shook hands and She gave me a passport and I.D. "Your new name is Paula Josephine. We'll send you out on two missions i the next week. Complete them and we will assign you to a group. You will get further instructions then. Outside is a white van. They will pretend to kidnap you. That will be your cover. They will take you to a warehouse, where you will get a complete makeover. They will make sure youre unrecognizable. You will then be taken to your new apartment for the week. Your first mission will be there. Good luck Charlie. Or should I say, Paula". I got up and walked out of the door and I walked out of the clinic. Just as I stepped out, two masked figures caught me and pushed me into a white van. From the corner of my eye, I spotted my mom standing and watching, screaming at me to fight back. But I couldn't. I wouldn't.n I needed this. THis would help me live. This is my only way to survive.

#6 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 11:47 AM

That was so good. I need to read more, the fact both Charlie and the "doctor", are frankly mad and have a need to kill makes it really exciting and fairly unique. As I said previously, I need to read more.

Millie May

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users