Photo

Which guy character Meg has written about is definite dream guy?

• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 06:56 AM

Hey, I've just started reading this.

I think Rob is then definite dream guy. Because he loves Jess but doesn't show it and chase after her, he is sensible. I can imagine 'Ian Somerhalder being Rob if it were a movie.

I also think Christopher because he is just so romantic and kind and loves Emerson.

Zack also, is really kind. A part in the book that stuck out to me: "I noticed, Zacks hands were cut too. Oh my God! The rose hedge, he cut his hands to climb over it to save me!" Something like that. But that is to romantic and sweet!!
I couldn't pick between Christopher, Zack or Rob.

But I've only read Airheads Triology, Jinx and Vanished series. Ive ordered The mediator series. Because I've only read 3 different books, I only know 3 characters (Emerson, Jean and Jess or Christopher, Zack and Rob) but by going through everyone's comments, Michael seems to be good, from the princess diaries. XD

#47 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 04:44 AM

Michael because... you know, he went away to Japan to prove himself to Mia's dad... Super romantic! [Ok, I know has some flaws but no one is perfect!]

I've not read the Mediator series... so I can't love Jesse...[Whoa! That seems harsh... but trust me I didn't mean that] 

#48 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:48 AM

Michael or Rob, because all the others seemed to irritate me at some point.

#49 triplethreat393

triplethreat393

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 03:29 PM

Michael has to be mine. He's smart, funny, and incredibly hot!

#50 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 03:54 AM

I think .rob is the best.

Did anyone here know Vanished has 5 bookS!?!? I only could buy 4 and had to read the 5th online which a found 2weeks after I read the 1st 4!!!

#51 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 05:01 AM

Michael has to be mine. He's smart, funny, and incredibly hot!

No!!! He is mine [IF he breaks up with Mia...but would we want that?] :m:  :love7:  :heartbeat:  :wub:

#52 BonkersBookworm78

BonkersBookworm78

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,608 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 11:43 AM

I think .rob is the best.

Did anyone here know Vanished has 5 bookS!?!? I only could buy 4 and had to read the 5th online which a found 2weeks after I read the 1st 4!!

I read the vanished series as Missing as that was the title in the UK, they were released again as Vanished but only the first four books are in that format.

#53 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 05 July 2013 - 04:42 PM

Oh, ok. I could only read the 5th book on the net.
Also, the 1st two books I have are called Missing and the 3rd and 4th are called Vanished. I wish they were the same. :(

#54 bookaholic19

bookaholic19

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:09 AM

okay...i have a ton of them..Jesse, Michael, Cooper and Christopher to name a few....this is a toufh qiestion

#55 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:13 AM

I know what you mean 'Bookaholic19' I think Rob, Zack and Christopher are the best.

#56 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

I know what you mean 'Bookaholic19' its a really hard choice to make but...I think Rob, Zack and Christopher are the best.

#57 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 09 July 2013 - 05:36 AM

Oops, I sent that twice

#58 ValarMorghulis

ValarMorghulis

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 03:48 PM

Well generally Meg Cabot's guys are all to swoon over! I wonder are they based on real life guys? If so she must be very lucky indeed ;)

I'm astonished nobody has mentioned Jack Townsend yet ( from "She went all the way") I'd definitely pick him! My oh my that scene in the hunting lodge................. :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:  :icon_redface:  :heartbeat:  

Or John Trent. Possibly Cooper. But in saying that I think they're more my "age group". If I was 10-15 years younger John Hayden maybe, there'S something about that whole keeper of the Underworld thing. 

#59 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 20 July 2013 - 07:54 PM

I've now (after reading 1/2 if the mediator series) changed my mind...Rob and Jesse are who I think are the best. Christopher should come after them.

Jesse and Rob care for Suze and Jessica a lot and they are just SO sweet!! <3

#60 sierra rose

sierra rose

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

Jesse.. :heartbeat:

#61 ayl_nikki

ayl_nikki

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members