Photo

Continue with the Princess Diaries Series!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 kimmylouie

kimmylouie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 July 2011 - 11:45 PM

Dear Meg Cabot and fellow members of this club (: ,

I really love the whole series and read them about 15 times.. And I would really like to hear more about Mia and Michael! Like maybe college life, and if more breakups, etc! The Princess Diaries is such a good series and I really don't wish to just let it go by the tenth book! There is just so many unanswered questions! Please write more!

Does anyone else agree? (:

#2 lmnt

lmnt

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 2,292 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 01:20 PM

I agree with you, I would love to have more books in the series. However in the meantime, we can hear more from Princess Mia in her blog at www.MiaThermopolis.com. She occasionally updates, to let us know what she is up to. Happy reading!

-Gina

#3 TheRomanceBookie

TheRomanceBookie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 27 July 2011 - 11:10 PM

I agree with you, I would love to have more books in the series. However in the meantime, we can hear more from Princess Mia in her blog at www.MiaThermopolis.com. She occasionally updates, to let us know what she is up to. Happy reading!

-Gina

I LOVE THAT WEBSITE!!! :)

#4 Genevieve

Genevieve

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 28 July 2011 - 02:21 PM

I agree with you, I would like to have a free on Mia's wedding and perhaps one that counts the night of the prom that does not appear in the book. I wonder how remained the life of Mia after all.

#5 SomeNightsIStayUpReading

SomeNightsIStayUpReading

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:23 PM

I remember there used to be a rumor that she would write like 24 all together but that didn't happen :(

#6 genghas

genghas

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:26 PM

I loved the princess diaries series! I have also read them so many times it's crazy! I really want to know what happened to her after all! Mia was so lovable and believable and I want her back! I am glad though that Meg is writing another Mediator book, which gives me hope that there will be another Princess Diaries book...

#7 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 05:30 AM

I remember there used to be a rumor that she would write like 24 all together but that didn't happen :(

I wish the rumor turned out true!Posted Image

#8 SomeNightsIStayUpReading

SomeNightsIStayUpReading

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 14 June 2013 - 11:25 PM

I loved the princess diaries series! I have also read them so many times it's crazy! I really want to know what happened to her after all! Mia was so lovable and believable and I want her back! I am glad though that Meg is writing another Mediator book, which gives me hope that there will be another Princess Diaries book...

It would be great if she had like 10 years later book :) 

#9 Beautifully Intended

Beautifully Intended

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 10,131 posts

Posted 15 June 2013 - 05:53 PM

I think it was originally supposed to be 16 books, but that would've taken too long so Meg sped up the timeline a bit so that it'd be done by 10 books. She may write more eventually but it'll be a while before that happens.

#10 iluvumegcabot

iluvumegcabot

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 July 2013 - 01:07 PM

I luv this series!!!!! Meg, we all would love it if you could add more books!!! We need more of Mia!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users