• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#46 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

I really don't think that Lucy Hale would do a good job of Suze. She's pretty in a different sort of way to how Suze is portrayed to be. Although I do agree that no guy out there could really play Jesse. Drew Roy would probably be my choice though, and Chace Crawford for Paul.
Anyway, no matter who they pick for the roles, they can never be as good as the original characters, and I think that they would be different in everyones mind :)

See I disagree. I really see Lucy as Suze. Those eyes of her to me. Are spot on Suze. If not her though I'd like Suze to be played by Britney Underwood, who I think has the toughness factor down perfect and she has perfect chemistry with David Gregory (my top pick for Jesse). LOL.

M :D

#47 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:56 AM

Well, I still think that Lucy Hale doesn't look tough enough to play Suze, although she does do a good job in Pretty Little Liars.
I didn't used to think Brittany Underwood could do a good Suze either, although now I'm thinking she is actually reaally Suze-like.
And oh my god- I hadn't even heard of David Gregory until now, but he could SOOOO do Jesse! :D

David Gregory
David Gregory
David Gregory

I also really think that Sophia Bush would be such a perfect Suze - see her in this picture and video :D
Sophia Bush- Suze
Suze Simon Video

Maybe Nina Dobrev and Ian Somerhalder could do Suze and Paul too- they portray similar characters in The Vampire Diaries :)
Suze and Paul
Suze and Paul

#48 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:40 AM

Yeah, I thought Sophia Bush would be a good Suze for awhile there too. Someone on Youtube made some Mediator fan videos with her and them and I thought she looked spot on-though probably too old now to play the part-though the guy they got to play Jesse sure didn't (they chose Chand Michael Murray, I mean seriously Jesse is not blonde by any means). Ian Somerhalder I think is too old too. I think I read somewhere that he's thirty-two which sort of shocked me because I'd thought he'd be a good Jack Ryder/Slater for the All American Girl Series. Currently, I'm thinking Chace Crawford as Paul. But I think if he was younger Ian would be perfect because he has that edge to him that Paul needs.

M :)

#49 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 07:32 PM

Well, I still think that Lucy Hale doesn't look tough enough to play Suze, although she does do a good job in Pretty Little Liars.
I didn't used to think Brittany Underwood could do a good Suze either, although now I'm thinking she is actually reaally Suze-like.
And oh my god- I hadn't even heard of David Gregory until now, but he could SOOOO do Jesse! :D

YAY, another person on the David-Gregory-as-Jesse Bandwagon! :P If anyone is in the US, DG is currently on the soap opera One Life to Live on ABC, if you want to see/hear him (I know for me, seeing a video of a person often makes me agree with the casting choice more than just a photo does!) :)

#50 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 10:13 PM

Yeah, I thought Sophia Bush would be a good Suze for awhile there too. Someone on Youtube made some Mediator fan videos with her and them and I thought she looked spot on-though probably too old now to play the part-though the guy they got to play Jesse sure didn't (they chose Chand Michael Murray, I mean seriously Jesse is not blonde by any means). Ian Somerhalder I think is too old too. I think I read somewhere that he's thirty-two which sort of shocked me because I'd thought he'd be a good Jack Ryder/Slater for the All American Girl Series. Currently, I'm thinking Chace Crawford as Paul. But I think if he was younger Ian would be perfect because he has that edge to him that Paul needs.

M :)

Yeah, on the videos with Sophia Bush, Chad was in them cos he plays the guy she's with in the first few seasons on One Tree Hill, but yeah- he's nowhere near Jesse-ish. Mybe as like Jake or something :D
And it is a shame that Sophia Bush is nearly 30, and that Ian Somerhalder is 32- they'd both be amazinglyyyy good at the roles if they were younger :(

#51 Hanie1991

Hanie1991

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:14 PM

wow a movie's going to be made soon? anyway...
carlo mendez look hot but i always see hunky STEVEN STRAIT as jesse material.

sleepy - chad michael murray (he looks like SLEEPY)
dopey - matt lanter
doc - callan mcauliffe (i just adore his cuteness)

and if they include her: gina - alyson michalka (i think she is far better than marykate olsen for the witch role in BEASLTY)- yep i read the book!

and i apologize to kirsten stewart fans but i simply don't like her. she's too... emo-looking and i saw some of her movies and her roles are always ^$#@$^^ty. *pardon the term*

just my opinion anyway. but she's a great actress.

suze would have to be... lucy hale looks good in pretty little liars (eek!)
mmmm maybe...

:mgbumblebee: hanie

#52 Hanie1991

Hanie1991

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 05 March 2011 - 11:35 PM

please make hayley NOT suze so that all that stardom won't get into her head... :icon_mecry2: i'm paramore fan by the way and i don't like what they're going through now..
anyway i totally love cam gigandet too but he looks more like a PAUL than jesse... or maybe slepy because he's got those sleepy-looking, puppy-dog eyes..

ps: david gregory is HOT!

#53 prnsoftenisroks

prnsoftenisroks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:39 PM

Hey guys!! I read all of your comments and I agree Kristen is not suze and Enrique is tooo old to play Jesse!! By Taking all of your comments into view ,I would like to give the following casting!!Please feel free to comment!!

Suzzanah Simon:Emma Roberts (Lucy Hale is soooooooo ugly to become suze)
Posted Image

Posted Image

Jesse De Silva: Sean Faris
Posted Image

Posted Image

Dopey: Austin Robert Butler
Posted Image

Paul: Chace Crawford
Posted Image

Posted Image

Sleepy: Chad Michael Murray
Posted Image

Heather: Mary Kate Olsen
Posted Image

kelley Presscott: AnnaLynne Mccord
Posted Image

#54 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 01:54 PM

O_O

The pics didn't show up
i think i haven't seen that much script outside my IP text book

-Liberty/Anshi :icon_sunny:

#55 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 06:46 PM

The pics didn't show up for me either. Haha that is a lot of HTML text!

#56 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 07:55 PM

prnsoftenisroks, I fixed the links for you, but had to delete one of the pictures of Sean Faris because it was one too many pictures.

#57 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:03 PM

What about Felix and Maria?

For Felix I have no ideas. For Maria, I think of Jacqueline Hendy first: Posted Image but she's a little old for the part, so maybe Camila Banus Posted Image

I always think Maria and Diego as both being like 30, but they probably were both really only 19 or 20 like Jesse!

#58 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 11 March 2011 - 08:12 PM

Prnsoftenisroks pics- (thanks for fixing the pics DianaSF! :) ) I don't know who Austin Robert Butler is, but he looks like a good choice for Dopey! Anna Lynne could be a good also Kelley, or in that pic anyway, she even reminds me of Gina.

#59 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 10:55 AM

good point, both of you :)

~ :mgbumblebee:

#60 prnsoftenisroks

prnsoftenisroks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:03 AM

The pics didn't show up for me either. Haha that is a lot of HTML text!

Sorry Guys!!! usin it for the 1st time *+*

#61 prnsoftenisroks

prnsoftenisroks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:09 AM

prnsoftenisroks, I fixed the links for you, but had to delete one of the pictures of Sean Faris because it was one too many pictures.

Thank you soo much 4 repairin all of them!! I had no idea how to upload them! :icon_mecry2:
thank you!! :love7:

#62 prnsoftenisroks

prnsoftenisroks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 12 March 2011 - 11:18 AM

Camila Bunis would play a good maria!! Ahe even looks a bit evil!! :badgrin:

#63 Hanie1991

Hanie1991

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 96 posts

Posted 13 March 2011 - 10:04 PM

yeah she fits the look and i also agree with anna lynne mccord as kelly prescott. she SO got that look hands down.
:icon_lol:

#64 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 14 March 2011 - 03:11 PM

Ooh camila bunus is exactly like what I pictured Maria to be

#65 JesseAndMe4Ever

JesseAndMe4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:17 PM

I think Lucy Hale is too pretty to be Suze. An actor we never heard of should play Jesse so we can all fall inlove with him :heartbeat:

#66 prnsoftenisroks

prnsoftenisroks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 April 2011 - 05:39 PM

I think Lucy Hale is too pretty to be Suze. An actor we never heard of should play Jesse so we can all fall inlove with him :heartbeat:

agree that Lucy hale shouldn't play suze!! Have you seen the Movie Wild Child??? After seein that you'll agree with me that Emma Roberts is perfect for Suze!!!

#67 hotwill07

hotwill07

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:36 PM

Me Too!!

She seems a little too sweet to be Suze, she just comes off as a more wholesome cutie than a kick-butt heroine who takes crap from no one. I think Selena Gomez could rock the attitude for Suze, but I pictured her more like a combination of Alexa Vega (spy kids days), Emily Browning and Abigail Breslin (who is actually around the age that Suze is supposed to be).

Wow, I suddenly feel really old.

#68 hotwill07

hotwill07

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:51 PM

The girl who plays Jade on Victorious would make a good Suze, or maybe even the girl who plays Kat if she can be convincing in any role other than ditz.

Chace Crawford would make a perfect Paul, but he's a little old for the role now. Sadly. Maybe Puck from Glee, he's already rocking the bad boy thing.

Ben Barnes would make a great Jesse and is approximately the right age which is nice.

And Adam would be hilarious if he was played by the kid who played Cameron in the tv show Ten Things I Hate About You, maybe Ethan Peck would make a good Paul too.

Oh, the girl who plays Kat on the ABC Family show "Ten Things I Hate About You" would make a pretty awesome Suze.

#69 cycy758

cycy758

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 02 June 2011 - 11:46 AM

So i'm thinking.

Suze ~ Kristen Swewart

Paul ~ Jonathan Groff

Doc ~ ??????

Dopey ~ Chace Crawford

Sleepy ~ Matt Lanter

Jesse ~ Ben Barnes or just maybe cause i love him Taylor Lautner :heartbeat:

Andy ~ Dennis Quaid

Suze's Mom ~ Maggie Wheeler

Father Dominic ~ Tom Selleck

Heather ~ Sara Pexton

I think Chace Crawford should play Paul, not Dopey, and i disagree completly with Kristen Stewert as Suze. I think that Selena Gomez should play Suze but other wise i like your casting!!

#70 Tibbi-Shäe

Tibbi-Shäe

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:49 PM

Well, I would hang myself if K. Stewart played Suze. I dont think she could do justice to the role. Kristen has only one facial expression in each situation, so, yeah...
I honestly dont know who would I cast. I have always imagined Paul as young Dave Franco.

#71 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:27 AM

http://www.warnerlou...ey-Rickards.jpg

I didn't know how to picture Suze until I saw this girl (Ashley Rickards) on one tree hill, because she was kicking some serious butt to save her own, and after that I instantly thought of Suze

#72 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:40 AM

For Andy, I always picture someone a little like Patrick Dempsey or James Denton.

I could never clearly picture any actor as Suze's Dad or Mom. I kind of think of Suze's Mom as looking like Meg herself! Wouldn't that be cool if Meg played one of her own characters in a movie? ^_^

Free books? Awesome! I joined a while ago but will check out the Facebook page again!

I think Meg in a movie would be awesome, especailly in the Mediator

#73 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:49 AM

i would totally HATE the mediator is Kristen Stewart was Suze!!!

i cant see that! Suze has spunk, she's outgoing! Kristen's monotone voice wont fit her!

but its just an opinion haha :)

-Nikki

i know!

-Nikki

I totally agree that Kristen Stewart would not be a good suze.

^^^^ Agree Kristen Stewart would just not be a good Suze at all.

I agree for the most part. Although, I don't think they should be total newbies. I think actor with some experience but who aren't well known names-like Brittany Underwood for instance-would be good choices because they have some experience but people won't think of them as the actor when they watch the movie rather as the character. But I do think there should be a couple of big names to play minor roles, like Father D for instance. I think it would be really cool if they could get a big or semi big name to play him. - I agree Starberry I had loved Brittany Underwood on OLTL and her character had fire, it be nice to see small actors big break out actors but I'm sick of hollywood of using over age character actors, I became aganist these such as that since I started taking film classes

Lucy Hale I can't see as Suze, sorry guys, I don't think she fits it.

I also don't know about David Gregory- I love him as Ford, I could see him playing Jesse but I just can't picture him with a sexy spanish accent

Emma Roberts as Suze- I don't like it but she totally could do it.

#74 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 12:51 AM

Casting not my main concern,

How is the screenplay being written.

Is there one for every book or is there two every three or just one.

And what studio has script control because if it's Paramount they'll ruin it.

#75 bookperson

bookperson

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 828 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:50 PM

When i saw this topic i was like "Lucy Hale as Suze for sure"

Ben Barnes as Jesse even though i haven't seen him act. I just imagine him looking the right part.

That's all i got.

#76 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 12:58 AM

Hm... Kristen Stewart always looks and sounds half asleep. And she's a pretty bad actor, anyway.
I think Jesse should be CGI or something, because since he's a ghost and practically no actor ,I think, would be good enough to play Jesse.

_aMeLiA

#77 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 14 June 2011 - 09:57 AM

As much as I would love a movie of my favourite books, I really think that I will be disappointed with whoever is picked to play the roles of the main characters.

I mean, all of use have already pictured the cast in our minds, and having actors play them in the movie will kinda ruin that image :(

I know that if either Lucy Hale, Emma Roberts, Brittany Underwood, Kristen Stewart, or probably any actresses play Suze, they will just seem so different to the way that I have always known and imagined her to be.

Also, I have bought the UK versions of the series, and on the cover there are pictures of Suze, Paul and Jesse, and even though they are just drawn,, I still see them sorta like that :)

#78 Debahuti

Debahuti

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 02:42 PM

When I was reading the books I could only picture Selena Gomez as Suze and Taylor Lautner as Jesse...I can't imagine anyone else as them!!!!

#79 lilee

lilee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:31 AM

whaddaya think abouth this?
Jesse-Diego Luna(he's the guy who plays Javier in Dirty Dancing)

#80 lilee

lilee

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 08:51 AM

When I was reading the books I could only picture Selena Gomez as Suze and Taylor Lautner as Jesse...I can't imagine anyone else as them!!!!

selena is definitely not how i picture Suze.she is way too young and immature and Disney-star looking.Sophia Bush is EXACTLY how i thought she would look like,even before i saw the youtube fanvid.

ps-dont get me started on Lautner!All i can say is:ewwwwwwwwwww,ew,ew,ew,ew,

#81 JesseAndMe4Ever

JesseAndMe4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:08 PM

I can not see Selena Gomez as Suze. She's too known for Disney. I think they should get a new actress and a new actor. How about that guy in Teen Wolf?

#82 JesseAndMe4Ever

JesseAndMe4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 31 July 2011 - 09:16 PM

What do you gys think of Jeremy Sumpter?

#83 Bell

Bell

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:02 AM

I read the Mediator Series when I was in grade 11 (about 7 years ago now) and fell in love. They are my absolute favourite books, whether I'm 17 or 23, and I’m always re-reading them. After I read the books for the first time I just wished that a movie would come out for them, however, it has been a long wait. I know the movie rights have been sold and it is said a script is being written, but I wish they would hurry up (a girl can only wait so long.) Anyway in the mean time I thought it would be fun to join the loyal fans out there and come up with my own little cast. So here it is, my "would be" cast for the mediator movies...

Suze: Michelle Trachtenberg
Posted Image

Father Dom: Mark Harmon
Posted Image

Doc: Forrest Landis
Posted Image

Dopey: Dustin Milligan
Posted Image

Sleepy: Cam Gigandet
Posted Image

CeCe: Evanna Lynch
Posted Image

Adam: Dan Byrd
Posted Image

Paul: Mark Salling
Posted Image

Suze's Mom: Lauren Graham

Andy: Eric Bana

Gina: Willa Holland

Kelly: Katie Cassidy

Debbie: Alexa Vega

And finally JESSE!: Alex Meraz (NOT TAYLOR LAUTNER!)
Posted Image

Anyway hope you like my cast....personally I think Jesse will have to be some undiscovered hottie, but I gave him my best shot! Here's hoping the movie comes out soon and we can stop guessing at the cast! My only prayer is they don't fill the cast with Disney actors.

#84 Debahuti

Debahuti

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 07:10 AM

selena is definitely not how i picture Suze.she is way too young and immature and Disney-star looking.Sophia Bush is EXACTLY how i thought she would look like,even before i saw the youtube fanvid.

ps-dont get me started on Lautner!All i can say is:ewwwwwwwwwww,ew,ew,ew,ew,

Well I disagree with you,Selena Gomez is 19 which is hardly too young to play Suze and she is definitely not immature, in fact she is a pretty good actor and I don't know what exactly "Disney-star looking" is supposed to mean

As for Sophia Bush, she is 29 so she is obviously too old to play a 16 year old

And really you don't need to be rude just because you don't like a certain actor!!

#85 Debahuti

Debahuti

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 08:11 AM

whaddaya think abouth this?
Jesse-Diego Luna(he's the guy who plays Javier in Dirty Dancing)

You want a 32 year old to play Jesse?????Plus this guy looks nothing like Jesse :huh:

#86 I<3JesseandChristopher

I<3JesseandChristopher

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:22 AM

No WAY Kristen Stewart could pull off Suze! Uck! I think Sara Paxton is good for Heather though! For Suze I was thinking Jennifer Lawrence maybe? With her hair brown, like she did it for The Hunger Games. It would be really cool! I have no idea for Jesse though...Maybe that guy who played Prince Caspian in the Narnia series??? :heartbeat:

#87 I<3JesseandChristopher

I<3JesseandChristopher

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 12:27 AM

I read the Mediator Series when I was in grade 11 (about 7 years ago now) and fell in love. They are my absolute favourite books, whether I'm 17 or 23, and I’m always re-reading them. After I read the books for the first time I just wished that a movie would come out for them, however, it has been a long wait. I know the movie rights have been sold and it is said a script is being written, but I wish they would hurry up (a girl can only wait so long.) Anyway in the mean time I thought it would be fun to join the loyal fans out there and come up with my own little cast. So here it is, my "would be" cast for the mediator movies...

Suze: Michelle Trachtenberg
Posted Image

Father Dom: Mark Harmon
Posted Image

Doc: Forrest Landis
Posted Image

Dopey: Dustin Milligan
Posted Image

Sleepy: Cam Gigandet
Posted Image

CeCe: Evanna Lynch
Posted Image

Adam: Dan Byrd
Posted Image

Paul: Mark Salling
Posted Image

Suze's Mom: Lauren Graham

Andy: Eric Bana

Gina: Willa Holland

Kelly: Katie Cassidy

Debbie: Alexa Vega

And finally JESSE!: Alex Meraz (NOT TAYLOR LAUTNER!)
Posted Image

Anyway hope you like my cast....personally I think Jesse will have to be some undiscovered hottie, but I gave him my best shot! Here's hoping the movie comes out soon and we can stop guessing at the cast! My only prayer is they don't fill the cast with Disney actors.

I think thats a great actress for Suze, and CeCe! And I do agree that Jesse will be someone undiscovered!

#88 Debahuti

Debahuti

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 61 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 06:16 AM

My Dream Cast

Suze: Selena Gomez
Posted Image
Posted Image
Although most people don't see Selena as Suze,to me she's perfect.I think she looks the part she's pretty but not stunning,she has long brown hair and she can be totally kick ass and sarcastic.Just watch her in Wizards of Waverly Place

Jesse: David A.Gregory
Posted Image
Posted Image
My initial choice was Taylor Lautner but after somebody mentioned David A.Gregory and I checked out his pictures I thought he looked perfect for Jesse.He is hot,has amazing abs and his face is perfect and I feel he can pass off as Spanish.I also saw a video of his and he has a pretty nice and deep voice

Paul: Ed Westwick
Posted Image
I think Ed would be pretty amazing as Paul.He can be pretty evil and hot at the same time.

Suze's Mom: Bridget Moynahan
Posted Image

Father Dominic: Richard Gere
Posted Image

#89 CrystalClear8642

CrystalClear8642

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:50 PM

I tried to get the characters that appeared in more than two books. Or the bigger ones in a few.

Suze - Malese Jow (She plays "Anna" on "The Vampire Diaries" and she recently guest starred on "Big Time Rush" as "Lucy Stone").

Jesse - Michael Trevino ("Tyler Lockwood" on "The Vampire Diaries" and "Jackson Meade" from "Cow Belles").

David “Doc” Ackerman – Arthur Bowen (“Albus Severus Potter” in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow Part 2).

Brad “Dopey” Ackerman – Jason Dolley (“Newt” on “Cory in the House” and “PJ” on “Good Luck Charlie”).

Jake “Sleepy” Ackerman – Chace Crawford (“Nate Archibald” on “Gossip Girl”).

Father Dominic – Jeremy Irons (“Brom” from “Eragon”).

CeeCee Webb – Cariba Heine (“Rikki Chadwick” on “H2O: Just Add Water”).

Paul Slater – Logan Lerman (“Percy Jackson” in “Percy Jackson: The Lightning Thief”).

Andy Ackerman – Hugh Jackman (“Chris O’Donell” in “Kit Kittredge: An American Girl”).

Adam – Shane Harper (“Spencer Walsh” on “Good Luck Charlie” and “Matt Baker” in “Flipped”).

Helen Ackerman - Penelope Ann Miller (“Trina Baker” in “Flipped”).

So... what do you think?

#90 WeirdWriterChick

WeirdWriterChick

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 02:34 AM

I think a totally unknown cast would be best

yes! when in doubt, choose an unknown cast!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users