Father Dominic ~ Tom Selleck

Heather ~ Sara Pexton

#2 ninafan

ninafan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 01:48 AM

Taylor does have latino features but not sure.

#3 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:12 AM

Heather ~ Sara Paxton

I totally agree with Sara Paxton as Heather

Edited by KatieCakes, 07 January 2011 - 08:13 AM.

#4 JesseAndMe4Ever

JesseAndMe4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 03:55 PM

What do you think of my choice of Paul?

#5 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:19 PM

What do you think of my choice of Paul?

I think your choice of Paul is great! I couldn't think of anyone who could play but you've totally found the right guy!

#6 JesseAndMe4Ever

JesseAndMe4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 05:44 PM

I think your choice of Paul is great! I couldn't think of anyone who could play but you've totally found the right guy!

Thnx i was thinking who could play a bad guy but yet still seems cute. Then i thought of Jesse from Glee which was quite ironic because of the name he was as that role.

#7 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 09:03 PM

When I think of Jesse, three actors I think of are Ignacio Serricchio, Jason Tam, or Adrian R'Mante (I'm not sure how to post photos, but pics come up if you search their names on Google!). They're all a little old to play Jesse in his early 20's, but I think Jesse would be mature looking anyway ;)

Even though I know Paul is described as looking completely different from Jacob Young, Jacob Young is always who I picture when I'm reading about Paul! lol

I'm not sure who would be a good Suze, because truthfully when I've read the books, I've always just imagined myself as her! lol Maybe someone a little like the actress who played Faith on "Buffy."

#8 SunnyRobot123

SunnyRobot123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 07 January 2011 - 11:46 PM

I think Lucy Hale would be an amazing Suze

#9 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 08:14 AM

I think Lucy Hale would be an amazing Suze

Me Too!!

#10 CracKing97

CracKing97

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 69 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:11 AM

Me Too!!

Same =P
I've got two more Suzes though:
Hayley Williams (I don't know if she can act)
Emma Roberts (She's pretty but I don't know if she's as tough as Suze) :unsure:

Sean Faris and Chase Crawford have got the looks to play either Jesse (but they don't have the accent) or Paul. Ben Barnes could also play Jesse though. :)

Sleepy/Jake: Chad Michael Murray
Dopey/Brad: Harry Melling (but he's British -_-)
Helen Ackerman: Courtney Cox

Can't think of anyone else =P

#11 lena398:)

lena398:)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 11:19 AM

So i'm thinking.

Suze ~ Kristen Swewart

Paul ~ Jonathan Groff

Doc ~ ??????

Dopey ~ Chace Crawford

Sleepy ~ Matt Lanter

Jesse ~ Ben Barnes or just maybe cause i love him Taylor Lautner :heartbeat:

Andy ~ Dennis Quaid

Suze's Mom ~ Maggie Wheeler

Heather ~ Sara Pexton

#12 tellea

tellea

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 02:46 PM

So i'm thinking.

Suze ~ Kristen Swewart

Paul ~ Jonathan Groff

Doc ~ ??????

Dopey ~ Chace Crawford

Sleepy ~ Matt Lanter

Andy ~ Dennis Quaid

Heather ~ Sara Pexton

I feel like Lucy Hale would make a better Suze than Kristen, but thats just me

#13 juliagulia9

juliagulia9

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:10 PM

So i'm thinking.

Suze ~ Kristen Swewart

Paul ~ Jonathan Groff

Doc ~ ??????

Dopey ~ Chace Crawford

Sleepy ~ Matt Lanter

Andy ~ Dennis Quaid

Heather ~ Sara Pexton

I'm sorry, but I find Kristen Stewart way to mopey to be a good Suze. Lucy Hale would be good.
I think Lauren Graham should play Suze's mom, just cause she's awesome at playing a mom. =D
Ben Barnes might be able to be Jesse, but I always felt like Jesse would be more buff. But not Taylor Lautner. I can never think of the right guy to play Jesse. I think Steven Strait could do it.
I definitely agree with Sara Paxton as Heather though.

#14 SunnyRobot123

SunnyRobot123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 05:28 PM

I think Lauren Graham should play Suze's mom, just cause she's awesome at playing a mom. =D

I always picture Holly Marie Combs as Suze's mom but that probably because shes Lucy Hale's T.V mom on Pretty Little Liars :P

:angel12: Kenzie :angel12:

#15 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 09:15 PM

Hmm, here's my cast (as of today)

Suze: I like the idea of Lucy Hale she definietly has the look if not her maybe Brittany Underwood (I know she doesn't have green eyes, but she has the tough girl look down to pact) or if not her maybe Kelley Missal whose probably in the right age group.
Jesse: Taylor Lautner would be good, I guess. He's a big enough name. A nothing not as well known actor who might do well is David A. Gregory who ironically enough is paired with Brittany Underwood's character on One Life to live. Although, honestly, I always pictured Jesse looking more like a young Antonio Bandaras.
Paul: Chace Crawford is my ideal Paul.
The Ackerman brothers: Honestly, unknowns will probably be the way they go due to the fact that their fairly minor rolls. Although, I see Sleepy looking a bit like Hunter Parrish. Dopey as a beefed up version of sleepy somewhat with lighter hair (can't think of a good younger actor on the top of my head) and Doc of course would have to be played by a young actor
Father Dominic: Sean Connery of course. Although, since he's retired from acting and he's balding (and Father D has a full head of hair) I'd have to settle for someone else. Harrison Ford maybe. He's Father D's age now and like Father D he has a full head of hair. I think a big name should play this roll for some reason.
Suze's Mom: I like Lauren Graham Ooh, I'd like the suggestion of Holly Marie Combs as well, though I thought she was a little young to play Lucy's mom honestly since I always see her as Piper. But it would sort of be ironic having one of the Charmed ones be Suze's mother since I always kind of associated that show and Buffy with the Mediator.
M :)

#16 MCBks4Ever

MCBks4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 05:21 PM

A lot of these suggestions are awesome like Lucy Hale for Suze and I think Jonathan Groff would be AMAZING for Paul! When I saw this I thought it was perfect! But it is so weird to like pick people to be them. Cause like in my mind they are kinda like people. But i also picture Jesse as a young Antonio Banderas. :love7:

#17 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 11:05 PM

Starberry- WOW! We think alike: I was just thinking the other day that Brittany Underwood could be a good Suze! (I watch OLTL, too). And watching the Ford/Langston scenes definitely reminded me of Jesse and Suze, although David Gregory isn't exactly like I picture Jesse. Maybe if David was "in character" as Jesse (tanner, had longer hair,and was wearing the 1850's white shirt) he could be a pretty good Jesse... =)

#18 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 08:47 AM

Starberry- WOW! We think alike: I was just thinking the other day that Brittany Underwood could be a good Suze! (I watch OLTL, too). And watching the Ford/Langston scenes definitely reminded me of Jesse and Suze, although David Gregory isn't exactly like I picture Jesse. Maybe if David was "in character" as Jesse (tanner, had longer hair,and was wearing the 1850's white shirt) he could be a pretty good Jesse... =)

That's sort of what I was thinking. I mean, yes his hair is a little too short right now, but those eyes of his. That's how I imagine Jesse's. And the boy does look good in a modern day white shirt, I do think he could pull off an 1850 style one as well.

#19 dancynchik1608

dancynchik1608

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 11:16 AM

So I have no idea who could play Suze, but I think that these two would be GREAT as Jesse!!!!!

Nicholas Gonzalez

http://www.google.co...=1t:429,r:2,s:0

or

Ben Barnes

http://www.google.co...t:429,r:11,s:16

#20 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 28 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

Okay guys, feel free to disagree here but take a look at this pic... don't you think they look like Jesse and Suze?

http://cdn.buzznet.c...-avan-jogia.jpg

#21 Mediatorfan1

Mediatorfan1

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 06:20 PM

Okay guys, feel free to disagree here but take a look at this pic... don't you think they look like Jesse and Suze?

http://cdn.buzznet.c...-avan-jogia.jpg

Def.nottttttt!.sorry.tht.is.farrr.from.jesse

#22 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 07:58 PM

That's sort of what I was thinking. I mean, yes his hair is a little too short right now, but those eyes of his. That's how I imagine Jesse's. And the boy does look good in a modern day white shirt, I do think he could pull off an 1850 style one as well.

David Gregory's eyes are gorgeous! I met him at a fan club event this fall, and it was difficult to continue what I was saying when I was looking at him lol. That's the same way I imagine Suze feels when she's looking Jesse in the eye and talking to him! :P

The couple in that last photo remind me a little of Suze and Jesse; the girl fits my image of Suze more than the guy does as Jesse though. :m:

#23 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 08:53 PM

So i'm thinking.

Suze ~ Kristen Swewart

Paul ~ Jonathan Groff

Doc ~ ??????

I imagine Doc looking like Parker on Desperate Housewives (but a couple of years younger), played by Joshua Logan Moore http://sharetv.org/i...arker_scavo.jpg

#24 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 10:50 PM

KatieCakes: I can see the girl as maybe being Suze but the guy look way too emo-ish to be Jesse to me at least.

I had another thought for Suze. After watching Easy A I think Emma Stone might be good for the role, although she'd have to dye her hair brown but that shouldn't be a problem really. I think though she has the right attitude to be Suze sort of sarcastic and tough.

For those suggesting Kristen Stewart: I'm sorry but no. Honestly, I did not like her in the Twilight movies she always sounds/looks half asleep to me, and I think Suze has more energy than that (sort of bouncing off the wall so to speak).

JSandATfan: You met him in real life that's really cool. But yep, right now he's my choice for Jesse since he's a good actor, not too well known, and I think he has chemistry with anyone really.

#25 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 30 January 2011 - 07:06 AM

I totally agree that Kristen Stewart would not be a good suze.

#26 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 08:52 AM

i would totally HATE the mediator is Kristen Stewart was Suze!!!

i cant see that! Suze has spunk, she's outgoing! Kristen's monotone voice wont fit her!

but its just an opinion haha :)

-Nikki

#27 Anshi

Anshi

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 959 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 10:23 AM

umm Kristen stewart would NOT make a good suze. She's just to....bella-ish

#28 NikkiandEm

NikkiandEm

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 03:34 PM

umm Kristen stewart would NOT make a good suze. She's just to....bella-ish

i know!

-Nikki

#29 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:05 PM

I think a totally unknown cast would be best

#30 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 04:51 PM

I agree for the most part. Although, I don't think they should be total newbies. I think actor with some experience but who aren't well known names-like Brittany Underwood for instance-would be good choices because they have some experience but people won't think of them as the actor when they watch the movie rather as the character. But I do think there should be a couple of big names to play minor roles, like Father D for instance. I think it would be really cool if they could get a big or semi big name to play him.

#31 juliagulia9

juliagulia9

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 01:10 AM

I just watched Parks and Recreation and I have a great idea for who could play Jesse...April's Venezuelan boyfriend, Eduardo - played by Carlo Mendez. He totally looks the part!

#32 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 04 February 2011 - 09:47 PM

Here's a photo of David A. Gregory so people can get an idea of who Starberry and I were talking about: http://the-guiding-l.../34_1_62436.jpg He at least has Jesse's killer abs! And a second pic, just because he's in front of a barn, which seems Jesse-ish ^_^ Posted Image

Carlo Mendez is cute, he might make a good Jesse!

#33 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 01:09 AM

Ah, soap guys and their killer abs. ;)

#34 xblueex

xblueex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 12:59 PM

ithink...
suze - miara walsh
paul - jonathan groff/chace crawford/cam gigandet
helen - lauren graham
jesse - noo idea, ithink it would be sooo much better for the story if the actor who plays jesse is completely unknown, and also, he needs to be latino, not white. OBVS LOL.
kelly - hayden panetierre
all ican think of :D

#35 starberry

starberry

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,205 posts

Posted 05 February 2011 - 05:17 PM

JSandATfan thanks for posting that, I think those abs say it all about why I see David as Jesse (lol). Was watching National Treasure last night and I thought Diana Kruger would make an excellent Aunt Prue (although, she might be too big of a name to play that role) but she has the right look for the part.

#36 Cockatoo

Cockatoo

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 477 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 08:18 AM

I think Beth Allen would be a good Suze's Mom, maybe, and that one from Pretty Little Liars for Suze. Or Emma Stone.
Not one single hollywood star out there that is as HOT as Jesse.

I'm really not sure.

Ta,
Amelia

#37 THE♥MEDIATOR

THE♥MEDIATOR

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2011 - 05:05 PM

i agree that would be cool i bet there is a perfect character for everyone out there but i still think lucy hale would be and awosme suze

#38 KatieCakes

KatieCakes

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 173 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 04:09 AM

i agree that would be cool i bet there is a perfect character for everyone out there but i still think lucy hale would be and awosme suze

Lucy Hale would be a great Suze :)

#39 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:28 AM

i agree with the post way up there that if Hayley Williams could act and just died her hair brown (i don't even know what color it is now) she could do pretty good. if not, Lucy ale probably would too, but i don't know if she would "kick butt" so to speak.
and i DEFINITELY agree with that Carlos Mendez guy. he's pretty darn spicy ;) ;)
Harrison Ford would probably be a great Father Dom!
unknowns should play Andys boys, and possibly another for Andy. but who would play adam and Cee Cee?

#40 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 06:53 AM

another great Jesse (sorry for double post) is Enrique Iglesias.
he's adorable, Hispanic, and if you hear one of his SONGS (i suggest Cuando Me Enamoro)! oi.
and just IMAGINE him saying "Querida" or "Susannah......... :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#41 admin_ann

admin_ann

Meg Cabot Reader

• Administrators
  • 245 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 01:35 PM

Did you guys join the Mediator fan page on FB yet? You could get free books.

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/mediatorbooks

#42 JSandATfan

JSandATfan

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 07:31 PM

For Andy, I always picture someone a little like Patrick Dempsey or James Denton.

I could never clearly picture any actor as Suze's Dad or Mom. I kind of think of Suze's Mom as looking like Meg herself! Wouldn't that be cool if Meg played one of her own characters in a movie? ^_^

Free books? Awesome! I joined a while ago but will check out the Facebook page again!

#43 irishprincess326

irishprincess326

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 01:43 PM

i definatly think that lucy hale would be an awesome suze. and ENRIQUE IGLESIAS certatainly jesse!!! hes soooo hot and would be awesome for jesse. for sleepy i would have to say maaaaybe shia labeouf---i kno he talks a lot but maybe if he were told to shut up and act really tired all the time he mite work. and i think sasha alexander (kate from NCIS seasons 1 and 2) would make an awesome mom. just my idea!!!

#44 JesseAndMe4Ever

JesseAndMe4Ever

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 February 2011 - 05:57 PM

another great Jesse (sorry for double post) is Enrique Iglesias.
he's adorable, Hispanic, and if you hear one of his SONGS (i suggest Cuando Me Enamoro)! oi.
and just IMAGINE him saying "Querida" or "Susannah......... :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

He would be perfect but, he's too old. Doe he have a younger brother maybe?

#45 suze.angelova

suze.angelova

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,603 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:07 AM

I really don't think that Lucy Hale would do a good job of Suze. She's pretty in a different sort of way to how Suze is portrayed to be. Although I do agree that no guy out there could really play Jesse. Drew Roy would probably be my choice though, and Chace Crawford for Paul.
Anyway, no matter who they pick for the roles, they can never be as good as the original characters, and I think that they would be different in everyones mind :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users