Photo

Fave make out/kissing scene in all Meg books?

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#91 alexandria tale

alexandria tale

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:56 PM

I like all the ones said before but also when Jack and Lou kiss in She Went All The Way. The hated eachother. And were in snow. What more can I say? ;)

Em :cat:

agreed! their kisses are always so hot! i really like couple who originally hate each other but can't help but feeling attracted~~~

as for favorites, i think i like all the kisses scenes equally~

#92 Cornmeal14

Cornmeal14

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 11:18 AM

I have to add in Mia/Michael incident in the carriage, because that is too good not to waste! It was definitely the most anticipated.

#93 querida~x

querida~x

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2011 - 12:18 PM

Jesse and Suze in Heaven sent~!! <3

#94 seashell31

seashell31

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 08:51 PM

When Suze and Jesse was making out in which series was it?...I have to read all the Mediator books.

And Pants on Fire, I can't wait to get done with the book I'm reading then start reading this one. sounds so interestin.

#95 Cloudfairy

Cloudfairy

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:11 PM

I have 2 :icon_flower: the first would be Jess and Rob in Rob barn where he is fixing his bike from Vanished and the second is Mia and Michael in the Moscovitz (sorry i know its wrong but i dont feel like searching through the book to find how to spell it :$ ) living room from Princess Diaries "Princess in Waiting" :D

#96 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:14 PM

I have 2 :icon_flower: the first would be Jess and Rob in Rob barn where he is fixing his bike from Vanished and the second is Mia and Michael in the Moscovitz (sorry i know its wrong but i dont feel like searching through the book to find how to spell it :$ ) living room from Princess Diaries "Princess in Waiting" :D

Those were two of my favorites too :)

I really don't think I have a fav. I love most all of them :P

#97 RoseBud

RoseBud

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 05:08 PM

Steph and Jason in How To Be Popular and Em/Nikki and Christopher in Being Nikki! :love7: :heartbeat:

#98 Bookworm47

Bookworm47

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:51 PM

Has anyone said Jess and Rob? From 1-800- WHERE-R-U? Sure there isn't much detail in some of there kissing Scenes but
A) Jess and Robb's reactions tell all B) Most of the times they kiss, it is writen quit detailed and if not, you just have to make up what you want.

#99 Bookworm47

Bookworm47

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 05:52 PM

I completely agree

#100 Sunny

Sunny

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:24 AM

Mia and Michael on the carriage!

#101 Nat Wood

Nat Wood

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:17 AM

I guess my favorite love scene isn't a kiss or a make out.
It's the way Michael declared himself on the computer in the Princess Diaries 3.
It was incredible to be in Mia's shoes and to see each action happening.
It really moved me. I feel ridiculous writing this but it's definitely true.

I like the way Meena and Lucien kissed for the first time though. Because she feels cherished. And that's exactly what's heart-warming in a kiss for me ^^ it only takes one word, and well...it's this one!

#102 ReitaBassist

ReitaBassist

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 11:40 AM

When Em thought she was dreaming in Runaway and was actually making out with the real Christoper... ohh and their kiss at the end as well. Loved that so much ;D

#103 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 12:23 PM

I couldn't stand the first kiss between Suze and Jesse. Not because I hated them being together,
BUT BECAUSE IT WAS AT THE END OF MY BOOK. :evil:
I was like "Oh, come on!"
I laughed when I read the one where Suze it kissing some guy in his car, Tad I think, and Jesse is in the back and after he's like "Usually when people say goodnight, they keep their tounges to themselves"

But my favourite kiss was probably Tommy and Katie in the parking the lot.

~Lacey

Jeez guys, I really love all of the before-mentioned make out scenes, but seriously, why the hell have none of you mentioned Ransom My Heart. Anyone? But if it wasn't Finnula and Hugo, it would be Tommy and Katie or Michael and Mia in #10 or Jess and Rob in the last one, where he proposes or Jess and Suze whenever or basically anything and everything. J.

1: Mia and Michael in Central Park!
2: Zack and Jean
3: Lizzie and Chaz (Queen of Babble)
4: Mia and Michael's first kiss ( I read that over 100 times, and I'm not exaggarating)
5: Jason and Steph

Alex~

I loved the third Princess Diaries book "Princess in Love" when Mia and Michael get together!! FINALLY!! :). Even though it wasn't descriptive like some of Meg's other books, but it was just the best part ever!! :)

Also, I'd have to say Paul and Suze's kiss. :) And I'm a Paul Lover so of course I'm going to love it. But Will and Ellie's too still. :) :heartbeat:

~MEG

Oh my God, I have like a million, but I adore:

Christopher and Em, when Christopher finds out Nikki is Em. ( Thats my no.1 fave! )
Jessie and Suze at the very last Mediator book ( no.2 fave! )
Steph and Jason in the observatory ( no.3 fave! ).
Mia and Michael's kiss at the end of 'The Princess Diaries Ten Out Of Ten'. ( no.4 )
Mia and Michael's first kiss (no.5 )
Tommy and Katie's on when Katie is on top of Tommy's car ( no.6 )
Will and Ellie's kiss in the park ( no.7 )
Jean and Zack's first kiss ( no.8 but is very close to no.7 ! )

I have more but those are my faves!

Basically all of Jesse/Suze's kisses though their second one by Jesse's grave does hold a special place in my heart.
I also adore Chris's and Em's first kiss, when we find out he knows who she really is, that just makes me smile that is until Brandon walks in 'sighs in annoyance and shakes fist!'
For Michael and Mia, their Central Park Kiss is FTW!
It just so random and unexpected. I mean, I knew that they were going to start kissing at some point in the book, but that wasn't how I was expecting it, but that made it twice as good when it happen. And she was worring about the size of the seat, Lol. Would love to read it some day from Michael's POV, 'hint-hint, Meg' lol.
I do also have this strange thing of adoring all their make-up kisses, like the one at the end of book 4 where Mia thinks Michael's going to dump her and freaking out whether he just likes her or actually in love with her and the ones at the end of book 7 too.

When Em thought she was dreaming in Runaway and was actually making out with the real Christoper... ohh and their kiss at the end as well. Loved that so much ;D

AGREED!!!

I just LOVE :wub: how Meg takes kiss and makes more.
It just gives you tingles :spinstar: all over and your heart pounding faster :heartbeat: . Sometimes I think I'm the girl getting the kiss. :icon_redface:

;)

I wish I can put more quotes but it won't let me. :icon_mecry2:

#104 floss45

floss45

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 10:21 AM

I loved the Nikki/Em and Christopher scene it sure took him long enough to figure out who she was and the mia and micheal in the carraige is definatly close

#105 nikkiemjinx

nikkiemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 06:57 PM

Personally, Cooper and Heather at the end of Big Boned.
I was just waiting throughout all those books for them to kiss so when they finally did I loved it :)

Yes yes yes that is so true. I just finished reading that and it put a huge smile on my face. Also the Jean and Zach kiss at the end of the book-just after the tory and jean scene!!! And the moments in runaway between christopher and Em.http://forums.megcabot.com/public/style_emoticons/default/heartbeat.gif :hyper:http://forums.megcabot.com/public/style_emoticons/default/heartbeat.gif
http://forums.megcab...fault/love7.gif

#106 nikkiemjinx

nikkiemjinx

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 07:01 PM

Yes yes yes that is so true. I just finished reading that and it put a huge smile on my face. Also the Jean and Zach kiss at the end of the book-just after the tory and jean scene!!! And the moments in runaway between christopher and Em.http://forums.megcabot.com/public/style_emoticons/default/heartbeat.gif :hyper:http://forums.megcabot.com/public/style_emoticons/default/heartbeat.gif
http://forums.megcab...fault/love7.gif

I forgot Rob and Jess the engagement scene beauuuuuuuutifuuuuuuuuuullllllllllll!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH

#107 dance31115

dance31115

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 03:19 PM

Christopher and Em definitely! I must have read that a thousand times...

#108 Celtique

Celtique

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 51 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 01:46 AM

It's either the Jesse--Suze-in-mom's-car makeout session, or John and Pierce's final -cough- a little more than makeout session I must say,in Underworld.

#109 clickstick7

clickstick7

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

:icon_lol:

definatly suze and jesse in her moms car! sure,the location made me lol,but it was still kick-asphalt :eusa_clap:

#110 Qissy

Qissy

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 03:13 AM

I love reading when Chris and Em kissed, especially in Nikki's room but the most sweetest kiss is when Jesse kissed Suze..aaah finally.... :m: :heartbeat:

#111 pjk...=)

pjk...=)

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 18 November 2012 - 04:47 AM

seven minutes in heaven ... :icon_biggrin: ;)

#112 Bookworm1993

Bookworm1993

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 05:43 PM

It would have to Missing series, either when They kiss in the barn on thanks giving after she tellshim she loves him,or in the last book when they have just got engaged and they kiss for the first time on over a year outside her house.

Also,
The kiss in jinx where he kisses her to show her how he feels.

#113 zuzina

zuzina

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 02:31 PM

Most anticipated: Rob and Jess at end of Missing you, right after they get engaged. :love7:

Hottest: Tommy and Katie behind tree in park.

Cutest: suze and jesse in car.

Overall winner: Rob and Jess in the end of Missing You.

P.s. Mia and Michael's probs are too down-to-earth for my liking.

#114 AlphaAmy

AlphaAmy

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 March 2015 - 08:04 AM

Jeez guys, I really love all of the before-mentioned make out scenes, but seriously, why the hell have none of you mentioned Ransom My Heart. Anyone? But if it wasn't Finnula and Hugo, it would be Tommy and Katie or Michael and Mia in #10 or Jess and Rob in the last one, where he proposes or Jess and Suze whenever or basically anything and everything. J.

That is what I was thinking! I was going to say Hugo and Finn anyways because Ransom My Heart is my favourite Meg Cabot book, and the kiss scenes are amazing! XD Michael and Mia are pretty good, and Suze is too.

#115 captainjc

captainjc

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 08:40 AM

Oh my God! I can't believe that so many awesome kisses have been discussed, but nobody has written the first kiss of Lady Victoria Arbuthnot and the really sexy and perfect Captain Jacob Carstairs <3!!! That book was my first Meg Cabot and that kiss.... OH!!! The feels! I feel it all the way to MY toes even just reading it! Its actually on my bucket list to find Captain Jacob Carstairs! <3

#116 Irish Mia

Irish Mia

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 05:36 PM

Spoiler
I loved the part in Forever Princess when Mia and Michael randomly start making-out in the horse-drawn caraige thingy.
That was so cute and i loved Mia's reaction to it!

Sigh... i wish i had a boyfriend like Michael!!! -_- :love7: <_<
I totally agree!!! It was so cute even though she shouldn't have done it...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users