• Please log in to reply
60 replies to this topic

#46 princessmialover.com

princessmialover.com

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 January 2012 - 09:04 PM

My first meg book was PD1 i loved the movies and wanted to read the books also. i got them for Easter i get presents for that too weird right?

#47 RoseBud

RoseBud

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 04:02 PM

The first book I read was Ally Finkle's Rules for Girls: Moving Day.

#48 kingsplayer319

kingsplayer319

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 11:18 AM

The first M.C. book I read was Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls (the first in the series). I read, fell in love with it, and read the next two but then I lost interest. My favorite book she's written is Avalon High. Is there a second one????

#49 DianaSF

DianaSF

Meg Cabot Fan

• Moderators
  • 742 posts

Posted 10 February 2012 - 08:34 PM

The first M.C. book I read was Allie Finkle's Rules for Girls (the first in the series). I read, fell in love with it, and read the next two but then I lost interest. My favorite book she's written is Avalon High. Is there a second one????

Meg wrote three additional Avalon High books, which were illustrated in the manga style.

http://www.megcabot....nhigh/index.php

#50 dreamygirl12

dreamygirl12

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 19 February 2012 - 10:40 AM

I read airhead first in 2010.I found it when I was flicking through books and i just kind of caught my eye and I was glad I did because I've nearly done all of her material.

#51 Dramagirl221

Dramagirl221

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 665 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

The first books of hers I read were the Allie Finkle books, because I was too young for her other books.

#52 SomeNightsIStayUpReading

SomeNightsIStayUpReading

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 21 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Started with princess diaries moved onto how to be popular, teen idol, all american girl, airhead all those series now onto Heather Wells mysteries :)

#53 genghas

genghas

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 05:32 PM

Honestly, I was initially uneasy about the Princess Diaries series, but I had heard so much good stuff about Meg, so I read Teen Idol after randomly selecting it off the shelf...

#54 khadi24

khadi24

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 07:08 AM

Hii
I just wanted to know what was the first Meg Cabot book you read? and how did you find out about it?

mine was the mediator series love you to death (a few yrs ago) and I found out about it from some gals who were reading it in class.
Normally I wouldn't have paid attention because I hated reading but on the cover it said from the author of the bestselling princess diaries. That was my fave movie back then so I read the book and totally fell in love with it.

I have 2 thank Meg for bringing me into the world of reading =P

The first book of Meg Cabot I read was Princess Diaries : Take Two.
We had to write book reviews during the summer vacation and we were given a list of recommended books. So, while shopping, I chose PD 2 :D

#55 Meg_Rulz

Meg_Rulz

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 608 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 04:45 AM

Hi! The first book I read by Meg was Princess Mia [PD9]
It was such an Awesome book - I went and bought the whole series right away

#56 airhead_kaylin

airhead_kaylin

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 June 2013 - 10:10 PM

The first book I read was airhead and my friend gave me a list of books I should

read and I picked this one and it was amazing! So I read the rest of the series!

#57 bubblie130

bubblie130

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 268 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 02:15 PM

My first Meg Cabot book was the Princess Dairies FOUR...because my sister did not know their three more book before it until I pointed it out. I got the book because I was so in love the Princess Diaries movie that when my sister found it as a book she just had to get it. So thank you sister for introducing me to Meg Cabots work.

#58 sierra rose

sierra rose

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,600 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:21 AM

My first was Mediator and it became my favourite book after that I read airhead and all other books but mediator remains to be my favourite book in the world becoz I connected all the charecters so much !

Thank you Meg
Your books changed my life
I :heartbeat: all your books

#59 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

The first book I ever read was Avalon High, and I absolutely loved it. My parents bought it for me for Christmas, I can't remember which year. It still remains to be my favourite book, I haven't found one that's topped it yet! :)

Edited by Delly99, 03 December 2013 - 11:08 AM.

#60 madapod

madapod

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2013 - 02:02 AM

It was in like 2005 when I was in 4th grade, I found this tattered copy of Princess Diaries and I read it in like three days! I have to hand it to Meg Cabot for starting me on my reading binge- there was something about reading books that were too old for me!

#61 Bushra_Siddiqui

Bushra_Siddiqui

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:19 AM

the Princess diaries

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users