Photo

The Offical Mediator Movie Thread! (The Sequel)

• Please log in to reply
728 replies to this topic

Poll: The Offical Mediator Movie Thread! (The Sequel) (299 member(s) have cast votes)

The best genre a Mediator movie can fall into?

1. Teen flick (171 votes [38.69%])

Percentage of vote: 38.69%

2. Supernatural thriller (129 votes [29.19%])

Percentage of vote: 29.19%

3. Gothic romance (54 votes [12.22%])

Percentage of vote: 12.22%

4. Horror (8 votes [1.81%])

Percentage of vote: 1.81%

5. Comedy (30 votes [6.79%])

Percentage of vote: 6.79%

6. Indie drama (9 votes [2.04%])

Percentage of vote: 2.04%

7. Summer blockbuster (34 votes [7.69%])

Percentage of vote: 7.69%

8. Musical (ahahah) (7 votes [1.58%])

Percentage of vote: 1.58%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#91 CrazyGlitterGirl15

CrazyGlitterGirl15

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 221 posts

Posted 15 December 2008 - 09:17 PM

^^^^^^
I posted the wrong link for Michael Copon, sorry.

http://90.img.v4.sky...s/723616520.jpg

http://sitemaker.umi...chael_copon.jpg

#92 OMGitsKG

OMGitsKG

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 486 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 12:33 PM

^^ That's more like it, lol.
I clicked the link and the Charlie Bartlett picture popped up, and I was like, "JESSE? NO WAY!" Haha, I laughed once I realized it was the wrong link.
Yeah, this guy is MUCH better for Jesse. =D

Katie

#93 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:25 PM

I totally agree! Maybe I'm a little biased because I would LOVE to play Suze, but I think that casting an unknown could really work. :)
I just really wanna see this movie happen! Reading the books, I always thought it should be a movie...

xo, Kate

:D yeah! I got quoted again! Man I havent been on here in foreverrrrr. I need to get up with the times

with love,

:heartbeat: Fisherqueen :heartbeat:

#94 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:27 PM

Oooh, you people just gave me an idea! XD

For the first movie, there could only be flashbacks to the incident with Heather and the Beaumont thing, but what she's really dealing with right now is the RLS angels thing. There could be enough flashbacks just so that we could inform the viewers of what Suze is.

And I can imagine that in the very end, we'll see Paul. Like those, after credits type of thing. "Suze, I know what you are!" _INSERT MANIACAL LAUGHTER HERE_ or something. XD There's no need to dilly-dally around for the second movie. Like maybe just a brief introduction on how Suze knew Paul and then it would go on from there. And so it would mainly focus on that Paul/Jesse thing.

Since the thing with Suze feeling all hot and bothered when Paul does things to her... is like only internal dialogue. It would probably be better if they portrayed Paul as the good guy first and then BAM! bad guy! XD

Bwuahaha! IT'S BRILLIANT, I TELL YOU! XD

Anyways, I'm so adamant that my Suze is Jessica Stroup (Erin Silver) from 90210: (she just needs to change her eye color a bit, but nothing that contact lenses wouldn't do. =])

Posted Image Posted Image

Hah, and my Jesse, which you might disagree with because we all have our Jesse's... x_x is Adam Gregory from, yeah, 90210:

Posted Image Posted Image

Haha, there. =D

oh man, that guy, is soooo beutiful. But he looks more paul to me than anything. He has that kinda attitutd in that picture. lol

with love,

#95 Guest_Torres_*

Guest_Torres_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 December 2008 - 01:48 PM

oh man, that guy, is soooo beutiful. But he looks more paul to me than anything. He has that kinda attitutd in that picture. lol

with love,

Yeah, totally a Paul. Perfect if he had lighter hair too :P
But the girl, Jessica Stroup from 90210, I actually think that she could be Suze! I mean, I haven't seen her acting, but appearance vise she would be almost perfect!

#96 Abracadabra!!!

Abracadabra!!!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 10:45 AM

I really want them to hold some audtions in london as well, but that probley won't happen... :(
i think that jesse definatly has to be EXTREMLY hot and they can't screw this film up like some otheres i could mention

(cough twilight ahem, Rob Pattinson, are you joking?and what is up with the casting of emmett and giving jasper long hair? do not get me started on the fact they're going to change jacob for the next film...)

I really hope The Mediator films are a good rendition of the books- i love those books!
And i think that, yes suze should not be devastatingly model-like pretty but she still could be played by an undiscovered actor - after all, those great, experienced actors had to start somewhere :D

#97 Kayla123

Kayla123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 04:52 PM

I really hope The Mediator films are a good rendition of the books- i love those books!
And i think that, yes suze should not be devastatingly model-like pretty but she still could be played by an undiscovered actor - after all, those great, experienced actors had to start somewhere :D
[/quote]

She shouldn't be devastatingly model pretty, but she says in the book that she has, and i quote, extremely above average looks if she does say so herself. So she should be pretty.

#98 suze-allie

suze-allie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 18 December 2008 - 06:27 PM

OH MY GOD. GENIUS. James Franco would be AMAZING! He's grogeous and would be an awesome Jesse! =D I abo^$#@$^^ely love him, especially in Fly Boys. :]

Jesse's Spanish, we need to go for Spanish actors.

:heartbeat: [font="Comic Sans MS"]Laura :heartbeat:

#99 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 08:03 PM

yeah, I dont think she should be super super pretty. Like the 90210 girl looks like model pretty. But she does have that kind of slightly edgy qulaity (sp?) that Suze has.

but yeah, I think that girl is over the boarder line on the pretty thing.

I do think open casting would be fabulous. Just because it would give so many people oppurtunites (cough Fisherqueen cough) so yeah. :a_smil08:

here's what i have on my personal cast list

Posted Image

Steven Straight= my love... I MEAN, uh where did that come from :unsure: ahem, uh, Jesse. yeah, yeah thats it :unsure:

Posted Image

Chace crawford= my other lov- I MEAN paul slater :icon_eek:

fisherqueen's personal cast

Chad michael Murrey= Sleepy

Posted Image

Ricky Ullmen= Adam

well my sister and mom say i need to come and watch Eloise at christmas time (AKA amazingness lol)

i'll post rest later :)

with love,

#100 Jamiedesilva

Jamiedesilva

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 December 2008 - 09:23 PM

Wait, they are making a MOVIE! If they are I think they should use unpopular actors.

#101 Kayla123

Kayla123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 11:42 AM

Yeah, I know i'm the only one who's going to agree with this, but how about Demi Lovato for suze? She has that edgy quality to her, not in camp rock, but in real life.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#102 Jesse's Wife

Jesse's Wife

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 4,157 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 04:45 PM

Please, please, please no Disney kids. That's all I ask

#103 Kayla123

Kayla123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 05:16 PM

Please, please, please no Disney kids. That's all I ask

Yeah. See? Told you people would say that.

#104 Abracadabra!!!

Abracadabra!!!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 23 December 2008 - 06:32 PM

Please not Demi Lovato, i really can't see her as Suze.
Also, REALLY like the idea of chase crawford in the film, but also think that chad micheal muray could do a good paul as well... ^_^ we could make them fight for the role :lol: just kidding. :D

#105 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:58 PM

Please not Demi Lovato, i really can't see her as Suze.
Also, REALLY like the idea of chase crawford in the film, but also think that chad micheal muray could do a good paul as well... ^_^ we could make them fight for the role :lol: just kidding. :D

HAHAHAH! That would be extreamly entertaining to have them fight for the role wouldnt it? :lol:

anway, i'm going to do my 'dream cast'

Suze Simon= Fisherqueen :a_smil08: I might be to tall though. lol, curse you 5'8'' height!!

Posted Image

Doc= Forrest Landis. Aw, man. I love Doc in the book. He's so freakin' adorable :lol:

CeeCee

CeeCee= Amanda Lorber. She's on an MTV show apparently, but I think she looks the part. No offense to the British girl from Harry Potter (i forgot her name :huh: ) but she almost looks a little to young to play CeeCee.

Posted Image

Suze's step dad (forgot his 'proper name' man, i'm fogetting everything. lol) = Steve Carrell (if i recall doesnt the step dad always try to make jokes and stuff to make Suze laugh? Or did I read on a fan fiction....)

Posted Image

Sleepy= Chad Michael Murrey

Posted Image

Brad= Channing Tatum. Yeah, I know, he's to old for Brad but he's the only guy who really fits what I think of Brad as. -_- I'll keep you posted if i find younger guys.

apparently i went over the image posting so i'll post the rest :D

with love,

#106 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 24 December 2008 - 03:59 PM

Posted Image

Gina= Drew Sidora

Posted Image

jesse= Steven Strait

Posted Image

Paul= Chace Crawford

Posted Image

Suze's real dad= Robin Williams

Posted Image

Dr. Slaski= Alan Arkin

Posted Image

Adam= Ricky Ullemen

Posted Image

Kelly= Hayden Panettiere

Posted Image

Debbie= leighton meester

I really hope this shows up.

with love,

#107 erikanr

erikanr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 01:17 AM

Posted Image

#108 erikanr

erikanr

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 09:57 AM

Hi this my characters....

Posted Image

Jessica Stroup as Suze

Posted Image

Ed Westwick as Paul

Posted Image

Adam Gregor as Jesse

http://media.photobu...ynne_mccord.jpg

AnnaLynne Mccord as Kelly

Posted Image

Leighton Meester as Debbie.
(Act I want Leighton to be Suze, but she just to Mean and beautiful.)

Posted Image

Jessica Lucas as Gina

Posted Image

Elizabeth Mclaughlin as Heather

Alex Pettyfer as Bryce

Posted Image

Teri Hatcher as Suze Mom.

Posted Image

Chad Michael Murray as Sleepy a.k.a Jake.

Posted Image

Jake T. Austin as Doc a.k.a David.

Posted Image

Chace Crawford as Dopey a.k.a Brad

Linderman in Heroes (forgot he's real name) as Father Dominic.

Rob Estetes from 90210 as Andy.

Matthew Settle as Suze's Dad.

#109 Abracadabra!!!

Abracadabra!!!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 06:08 PM

hmmm, this is my DREAM cast (That needs tweaking slightly :D)
Susannah Simon- Me!
Although (Reality check) i doubt they're going to do auditions in london :( *sigh*
anyway..
Jesse DeSilva- milo ventimiglia or Adam Garcia or Adam Gregory or Michael Copon or i think open casting because my some of my suggestions are a bit too old and none are feeling 100% (only around 90 lol :D )
Paul- now i'm torn between chase crawford and and for some reason jesse mccartney keeps poping up in my mind. haven't a clue why. <_<
Adam - Ricky Ullmen
for some reason i can really really see jim broadbent as suze's dad but he has more hair :D

i'll add to this later :)

#110 Abracadabra!!!

Abracadabra!!!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 06:11 PM

Ah, i forgot, i also think that chad michael murray could do a brilliant Paul!
:D

#111 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 December 2008 - 10:41 PM

Ah, i forgot, i also think that chad michael murray could do a brilliant Paul!
:D

i donno, i dont think he has that really dangerous look. he just looks good. lol, also he looks kinda sleepy half the time so yeah hahahahah

with love,

:heartbeat: fisherqueen :heartbeat:

#112 JokesOnYouxjoker

JokesOnYouxjoker

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 03:07 AM

I've been looking at everyones cast lists.
and I decided that I would add what I thought.
i think that no disney people should be cast
not that there is anything wrong with disney,
but i don't think any disney stars could play the characters well.
ill post my list soon. hopefully, it'll be good.

#113 Abracadabra!!!

Abracadabra!!!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 06:03 AM

Posted Image

hey looking at this picture i reckon he could do a mean paul and yes, so HOT! :D

#114 Periculosa

Periculosa

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 05:58 PM

Hey, I'm new here and I wanted to throw my two cents in.

Some of you have thrown around the idea of Lucy Hale. While she's not a bad choice, she seems too Reese Witherspoon-y to really pull off Suze's badassness, which is why I prefer Ashley Newbrough, who plays her t.v. sister.

Posted Image

Judging by what she's pulled off as Sage Baker, she looks like she could play someone who's been in sticky situations and has dealt with the police on more than one occasion.

Of course, like everyone else and their mother, my first vote for Suze goes to myself (who doesn't want a chance to bring to life their favorite fictional heroine?), which is why I'm seriously hoping that they have open auditions and let us fans try out too (after all, we know what they're looking for).

For Jesse, since it has to be an actor who's definitely a man (and NOT a teenager who looks like he could blend in with Suze's class in high school), I want Jesse Metcalfe. He would have to put in a little time at the gym to get those ghostly delicious abs, but I think he's at the right looking age where he's a man but not in an authority figure kind of way, just the right amount of sweet and serious

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hayden Panettiere would be a great Heather and bring some serious star power (thanks to her role in Heros) to the movie.

Posted Image

For Father Dominic, Clint Eastwood would be awesome. I know he's retired, but I can dream, can't I?

Posted Image

#115 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 December 2008 - 11:02 PM

Hey, I'm new here and I wanted to throw my two cents in.

Some of you have thrown around the idea of Lucy Hale. While she's not a bad choice, she seems too Reese Witherspoon-y to really pull off Suze's badassness, which is why I prefer Ashley Newbrough, who plays her t.v. sister.

Posted Image

Judging by what she's pulled off as Sage Baker, she looks like she could play someone who's been in sticky situations and has dealt with the police on more than one occasion.

Of course, like everyone else and their mother, my first vote for Suze goes to myself (who doesn't want a chance to bring to life their favorite fictional heroine?), which is why I'm seriously hoping that they have open auditions and let us fans try out too (after all, we know what they're looking for).

For Jesse, since it has to be an actor who's definitely a man (and NOT a teenager who looks like he could blend in with Suze's class in high school), I want Jesse Metcalfe. He would have to put in a little time at the gym to get those ghostly delicious abs, but I think he's at the right looking age where he's a man but not in an authority figure kind of way, just the right amount of sweet and serious

Posted Image
Posted Image

Hayden Panettiere would be a great Heather and bring some serious star power (thanks to her role in Heros) to the movie.

Posted Image

For Father Dominic, Clint Eastwood would be awesome. I know he's retired, but I can dream, can't I?

Posted Image

no offense, but the guy you picked for Jesse looks like he could blend into Suze's class. i mean, tbe actor DID play a John Tucker. Which happened to be placed in a HIGH SCHOOl. although, i do admit, he most DEFINATLY has the body to be Jesse. Gah, just give me a second to drool..

alright im back. lol

and the girl you picked for Suze actually looks to old. although she kind of has that off the beaten track beuty that i want to see Suze looking like. i dont want to see a gyneric teen (AKA disney actors. has anyone notice that a lot of them actually TALK the same way? not to mention the hair! and height.)
i want someone who wouldnt blend in very well. somewhat blend in, but not completly be camoflouged.

i really think open casting is the way to go to find most of the actors. I think Suze and Jesse it should definatly be open casting. Maybe Paul, but theres already A TON of boy band gone bad boys out there in hollywood. so i dont think theyll have a hard time finding Paul. lol

here are some of my 'minor' characthers (AKA ghosts/ people that only made an apperence in one book)

Bryce:

Posted Image

Penn Bagdly (sp?)

the guy in the second book (cannot remember his name.) he gave Suze her first kiss. the one Jesse appeared on. LOL! best. sceane. ever. poor suze. hahaha

Posted Image

Aaron Yoo (I always pictured him Asian. I also thought in the book he said he was Asian. *shrugs* also if anyone can inform me of his proper name i would LOVE YOU FOREVER! hahaahahah, jk.....sorta...lol jk)

the nerd that pretty much stalked Suze into Victoria Secret (yeah, i know. i keep forgetting. but my uncle is sleeping in my room AKA were the books are. so i would go get them, but he's sleeping)

Posted Image

he's the one in the orange. i cant find that actors name but he's amazing and hes really funny. hahahahah

Heather:

Posted Image

Sara Paxton

i think Hayden Pannatiera might be better off as Kelly. because she's a really good actress and i think that she deserves longer time on the screen. no offense to Sara Paxton but she isnt as well known and it might be better for the movie if there were some well known actors in the cast.

im not going to do anymore because im annoyed that i cant remember half of these peoples names

with love,

#116 Periculosa

Periculosa

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 07:00 PM

the guy in the second book (cannot remember his name.) he gave Suze her first kiss. the one Jesse appeared on. LOL! best. sceane. ever. poor suze. hahaha

Posted Image

Aaron Yoo (I always pictured him Asian. I also thought in the book he said he was Asian. *shrugs* also if anyone can inform me of his proper name i would LOVE YOU FOREVER! hahaahahah, jk.....sorta...lol jk)

Tad Beaumont isn't Asian, because the Beaumonts have a Japanese servant and there's no possible confusion to whether Tad and him are related (sorry). The main description we get is that he has dark hair (his dad has brown hair) and that he would be hot if he didn't look like a Gotti Brothers wanna-be (which is why it'd be great if they got one of them to play him...because they're the only people that I know of on the planet who could act like they actually pulled off the Jersey thug silk shirt look without looking like tools).

Posted Image

#117 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 28 December 2008 - 09:05 PM

Tad Beaumont isn't Asian, because the Beaumonts have a Japanese servant and there's no possible confusion to whether Tad and him are related (sorry). The main description we get is that he has dark hair (his dad has brown hair) and that he would be hot if he didn't look like a Gotti Brothers wanna-be (which is why it'd be great if they got one of them to play him...because they're the only people that I know of on the planet who could act like they actually pulled off the Jersey thug silk shirt look without looking like tools).

Posted Image

OHHHHH! that would explain were i got the asian thing in there. because of Tad's servant (and thank you for the proper name :icon_lol: )

but yeah, LOL ive never seen one of the Gotti Brothers before and then looking at them i cant help but laugh! I dont know how anyone could possible take him seriously let alone like the kid. hahahahahaha, sorrry. im good.

anywayy, now i dont know how to invision Tad. <_< oh well, i'll just keep imagaining him asian. lol.

with love,

#118 Periculosa

Periculosa

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:15 AM

Lol, I know about the Gotti kids (their hair is uglier than the mullet) :blink: , but that's how Tad supposedly dresses (the whole Jersey Girl for men style according to Meg). Just picture Tad as an extra from The Sopranos. :P

#119 Missjessedesilva

Missjessedesilva

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:45 AM

Yay!! I can finally post!!
I think in the movie Sophia Bush should play Suze??
I hope they finish scripting fast. I cant wait for the movie.
I cant wait for the trailer!!!
Please, Meg, make this movie brilliant
I don't want it to be changed in any way because its perfect!!!
I love The Mediator Series.
Hopefully, the movie will be just as good as the book.

#120 HRH_Ft_Louie

HRH_Ft_Louie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 6,248 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 10:31 AM

Mmm, please save my soul and my body from itching and use proper English. The teacher side of me sobs on the inside (and sometimes outside) when I see chat speak. You wouldn't write a paper that way! So why write on a BOOK CLUB that way?

Love,
Lauren

#121 Kayla123

Kayla123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 12:35 PM

Okay. Please, please, please do not use Ashley Newbrough as Suze. Yes I know her name is spelt wrong. Anyways, after some careful consideration, I have decided that you are right. Demi Lovato should NOT be Suze. Please understand that I get temporarily obsessed with people for a day, classify them as one of the people from a book I like, then change my mind the next day. But you have to admit, that comment was a pretty good discussion opener. What with the whole, disney kids or no disney kids theme. How about Mariana Klaveno for Suze? I looked her up and couldn't find her age, so she might be a bit to old, but its just a sugestion. She looks older in this picture than than in others, but this is the only one i could find with only her in it that was big enough to post. What do you think?

Posted Image

#122 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 05:53 PM

Okay. Please, please, please do not use Ashley Newbrough as Suze. Yes I know her name is spelt wrong. Anyways, after some careful consideration, I have decided that you are right. Demi Lovato should NOT be Suze. Please understand that I get temporarily obsessed with people for a day, classify them as one of the people from a book I like, then change my mind the next day. But you have to admit, that comment was a pretty good discussion opener. What with the whole, disney kids or no disney kids theme. How about Mariana Klaveno for Suze? I looked her up and couldn't find her age, so she might be a bit to old, but its just a sugestion. She looks older in this picture than than in others, but this is the only one i could find with only her in it that was big enough to post. What do you think?

Posted Image

she does look pretty edgy, but once again i still think she might be to old. <_< gah, i hate when good actors look to old to play a characther.

with love,

#123 tamires_dc

tamires_dc

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 06:16 PM

^^ How old're Mariana Klaveno? She don't looks like a 16 year old girl, but she's definitely better than Demi Lovato. :D

Love,

Tammi :angel1:

#124 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 29 December 2008 - 09:14 PM

^^ How old're Mariana Klaveno? She don't looks like a 16 year old girl, but she's definitely better than Demi Lovato. :D

Love,

hahahah, agreeed. :a_smil08: no offense to Demi, she just WOULD NOT be able to play Suze. I almost thought she might be a good for Debbie. I dont know (AH! Was sooo tempted to do chat speak, bad Fisherqueen, bad, bad) its just a thought. I think with the right make up she could be a good Debbie.

*goes and hides in a bomb shelter so the Mediator followers dont start beating Fisherqueen with a stick for suggesting a Disney actor*

with love,

#125 Kayla123

Kayla123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 01:16 PM

Love,

I have no idea how old she is. i looked her age up, but i couldn't find it. She was good in The Sitter though.

#126 tamires_dc

tamires_dc

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 07:47 PM

*Chasing FisherQueen with a stick because she suggested a Disney actor* :mad:

Haha, FisherQueen, I'm kidding! :D :P
Well, I particularly like Demi Lovato (especially her songs!) and other Disney actresses, but I don't think that none looks like any character in The Mediator.

Kayla, I saw Mariana Klaveno in an ER episode :) I'd never watch The Sitter. Is it a good movie?

Love,

#127 Periculosa

Periculosa

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 09:11 PM

Another suggestion for Father Dom is James Marsters (played Spike on Buffy). He's got the blue eyes and the too-attractive-to-be-a-stereotypical-priest thing going on, just bleach his hair white.

Posted Image

#128 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:07 PM

Another suggestion for Father Dom is James Marsters (played Spike on Buffy). He's got the blue eyes and the too-attractive-to-be-a-stereotypical-priest thing going on, just bleach his hair white.

Posted Image

lol. i think he's a little to attractive. lollll

Harrison Ford anyone?

Posted Image

just give him blue contacts

or Dennis Quaid

Posted Image

no that i think about it he might be a good andy......

with love,

#129 Kayla123

Kayla123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:26 PM

*Chasing FisherQueen with a stick because she suggested a Disney actor* :mad:

Haha, FisherQueen, I'm kidding! :D :P
Well, I particularly like Demi Lovato (especially her songs!) and other Disney actresses, but I don't think that none looks like any character in The Mediator.

Kayla, I saw Mariana Klaveno in an ER episode :) I'd never watch The Sitter. Is it a good movie?

Love,

The Sitter is okay. It's not that scary, but I liked it.

How about Michael Seater for Paul? I don't know, he looks kind of like I pictured him. Maybe not so much in this picture, but in general. Or Chace Crawford.

Posted Image

And Courtney Cox for Suze's mom:

Posted Image

#130 Kayla123

Kayla123

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 57 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:30 PM

Oh. And Cassie Ventura for Maria.

Posted Image

#131 Periculosa

Periculosa

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:33 PM

Dennis Quaid

Posted Image

no that i think about it he might be a good andy......

I agree with Dennis for Andy. He definitely seems the fatherly/construction worker type, a real manly man.

#132 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:07 PM

Oh. And Cassie Ventura for Maria.

Posted Image

she looks like she could pull her off. Defianatly one of my top choices. i also like who you suggested for Suze's mom

my other choice for Maria would be Francia Raisa from Secert Life of the American Teenager

Posted Image

oh, and happy new year everyone :lol:

with love,

#133 tamires_dc

tamires_dc

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 568 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:32 PM

And Courtney Cox for Suze's mom:

Posted Image

I would definitely love Courtney Cox as Suze's mom :lol: !
I don't know if it's because I think that Courtney is an excellent actress, or because I think she looks exactly like Suze's mom in my imagination. Maybe both reasons! ^_^

Love,

#134 Rising Star

Rising Star

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 629 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:45 PM

Okay, here are some of my ideas for The Mediator cast.

Suze: Olivia Thirlby (She was in Juno as Juno's friend and she's in a lot of indie movies and I think she's definitely proved herself as a talented actress so she might be good. She is definitely versatile.)
Posted Image

or

Michelle Trachtenberg (She was on the show Buffy the Vampire Slayer which is in the same spirit of The Mediator so I think she might make a good Suze)
Posted Image

Jesse: Ben Barnes (When i was watching Prince Caspian I thought he had a certain Jesse quality)
Posted Image

Paul: Robert Pattinson (I can't believe i never thought of this before but Robert Pattinson has something about him that seems dangerous which is very important to Paul's character. If Robert Pattinson played Paul I would actually do the unthinkable and actually find Paul hot.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

Adam: Anton Yelchin
Posted Image

CeeCee: Charlotte Arnold
Posted Image

Gina: Jessica Szohr
Posted Image

Maria: Nikki Reed
Posted Image

Father Dom: Patrick Bauchau
Posted Image

That's all I can think of right now.

#135 FisherQueen

FisherQueen

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:32 PM

Paul: Robert Pattinson (I can't believe i never thought of this before but Robert Pattinson has something about him that seems dangerous which is very important to Paul's character. If Robert Pattinson played Paul I would actually do the unthinkable and actually find Paul hot.)
Posted Image
Posted Image

i'm sorry but i freaked out (in a bad way) when you put Robert Pattinson for Paul. I heard he completly butchered (sp?) how he played Edward Cullen. I did not in fact see the movie so it isnt my opinon. I can see the slightly dangerous look that Robert gives off but in my opinion i really dont see him as Paul. Robert is more of the off the beaten path kind of beuty (i dont find him attractive, just throwing that out there) as Paul was described as more as the generic pretty boy gone bad.

so yeah

but i like how Robert has that semi dangerous quality about him

with love,

PS- no offense to Robert Pattinson. The whole Edward Cullen thing was something that i heard and through out there for others to consider/contradict and secondly its in my opinion that he just wouldnt be a good paul.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users