• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Fonfoni

Fonfoni

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 July 2014 - 03:34 AM

I like Mia because she is nice person in school and she make friend with Tina. I also like her because she is vegetarian which is very healthy.

Mia is very nice in school. By that I mean she is nice to everybody, except Algebra teacher. By the end of the book she is friendly with Lana because Lana broke up with Josh and she is very sad  and Mia feel sorry for her and Mia is nice to Lana even though Lana is mean.

Another example is Tina. Tina doesn’t have any friend to talk to her and everybody think she is weak. But Mia talks to her.

I also think it is good that Mia is vegetarian because is healthy and it make her strong and tall.

#2 dbcWinter

dbcWinter

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 06:43 PM

What I like about Mia .... hmmm .... I like her sense of humour, really. I love her way of narrating her diary, it just makes me laugh and happy :P (ok, maybe that's more Meg than Mia, but whatever :))

And I guess I like how real she is. She isn't perfect and isn't pretending to be perfect. She admits her flaws, despite not always trying to improve them. She is so easy to relate to, I'd say.

Oh, and she is smart! She might not realise it, but she is! She writes about things I had no idea what they were when I was her age!

AND probably some other qualities I can't think of right now (I can go on and on about what I like about Michael, though :)

#3 Mia'sMyBestFriend

Mia'sMyBestFriend

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 September 2014 - 06:01 PM

I love Mia because I can relate to her so much. Hate high school, not a lot of friends, crushing on the popular guy that thinks you're invisible. She hates gym and is an awkward self conscious teen like me. I don't feel alone when I hear her relatable stories.  :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users