• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#46 Blondie89

Blondie89

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

Haha. Wow that cracked me up. Reminds me of the time when my friends and I prank called Walmart to see if our (and I quote) "Shirtless Taylor Lautner" was in. :P Next time I'll ask for Jesse.

awesome

#47 8allison5

8allison5

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 06:35 PM

Jesse!! I wish they will make a movie but no one can ever be a perfect Jesse! ahh sadface. Hopefully there will be someone that fits the Jesse looks <3

#48 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 05:50 PM

I really hope so! B)
Elmo ROCKS!! :elmo:

#49 CrazyClavie

CrazyClavie

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Moderators
  • 10,577 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 07:53 PM

*grins* I'm going to write something for the Meg Cabot Blog Hop and I'm so going to write about the Jesseness! :D
I love Jesse so much still :D

#50 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 08:14 PM

:heartbeat: We ALL love Jesse and that's a fact!!!! :heartbeat:

#51 I_Love_Jesse567

I_Love_Jesse567

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 12:23 PM

my name says it all. HE's the BEST! I LOVE HIM! :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:
wish there was a real guy in this world JUST like THAT,
with an accent too! :heartbeat:

I wanna see a mediator movie made!

-Lissa

:heartbeat: :heartbeat: JesseXXX

#52 Love0u

Love0u

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 May 2012 - 12:15 PM

Meg Cabot should write more books like THE Mediator series! please Meg Cabot DONT stop writing! If you do I think I might die!!!

#53 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 19 May 2012 - 11:41 PM

Again finally we can have fan clubs. Enjoy, only rule here is that you must LOVE Jesse.

I lOVE JESSE HE SOUNDS SO HOT !!!!!

#54 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 11:42 AM

YAYAZ!!!!!!!
^^love the poem, Cheyenne :)
ohmigosherness!!!!!!!!
GO JFC!!!11!!!!!!
feel the Jessieness
lol!

~bookie :mgbumblebee:

I love Jesse D"SIlva or Just Hectore D'silva

#55 jstar

jstar

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:41 AM

Yes i love Jesse 2 i just started the 2nd book so good? o my gosh is is killing me i left my book at school and so i can't read it want to find out if tads dad is is a vampire!

#56 jstar

jstar

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:47 AM

I know i agree i wish they would make a movie it would go crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE JESSE :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :m: :m: :m: :m: :m: :m: :m: :m: :m: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :love7: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :love7: :love7: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :icon_flower: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

#57 jstar

jstar

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 02 June 2012 - 11:51 AM

ME TOO!!! :lol:
Totally agree!!

me three totally agree!!!!!!!!!!!!

#58 bree14

bree14

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:06 AM

love jesse :heartbeat: love i don't know if that is the right word for him :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: :heartbeat:

#59 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 05:44 PM

Jesse...hmmmm....indeed he's an absolutely gorgeous man - I mean Spanish genes and all. It hard personally picturing anyone playing Jesse considering that they have to have both the element of sexiness but moreso towards the danger side. Thus to some extent I was kinda happy when Cabot said that the Mediator movie was no longer an ongoing project - I just shudder to think how Hollywood would destroy this wonderful series.

Jesse is a very intriguing character - as a 150 year old ghost he has seen the world change before his eyes and whilst he embraces this change, to some degree he still retains his old fashioned values which is what makes him quite the extraordinare. And when he needs to be, Jesse can indeed be quite the danger foe - i.e. the little tumble he had with Paul at the party (5th book), the whole killing of Diego in the 6th book - not that he intentional ncessarily meant to do so but as he mentioned to Paul and Suze: it was his fight to handle and boy, did he handle it. And yet he is so utterly caring towards Suze. The perfect mix of macho and sweetness, and the right balance between naughty and nice. By the former I refer to the numerous times that he is amused by Suze and indeed, if Suze was not quite so totally self conscious, she would realize that he was teasing her but moreso in the I care about you way hence the whole apologizing - I'm not clear am I? Umm...well my point is I absolutely agree with you girls, Jesse is the perfect guy, a gentleman but not too gentle at the same time. And indeed, I absolutely love him

God. You said it all girl! :D

I know! :( Wait, if we can invent a way to make a fictional character real, then we can clone him so each of us can have a Jesse of our own! :lol: :heartbeat:

Yes!!!!Please someone do that!!! :hyper:

Today I logged onto Amazon to buy Jesse De Silva, but he was too expensive for even the richest person in the world.

Oh well. Guess I'll have to go somewhere cheaper. ;)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! LOL
That was SO funny!!
And can you do me a favor?
By me one when you find him on sale.

#60 SineDB

SineDB

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:54 AM

I'd listened to this song and ,in my opinion, i thought it sounded suitable for Jesse, particularly when Suze didn't realize about how he felt for her :)

Whenever i hear this songs, Jesse's face always comes up in my head hahahahahaha ^_^

#61 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:12 PM

I do I do Love Jesse hes mine hahaah :heartbeat: :heartbeat: when i read about him i died and went to heaven :angel12: :angel1: :hyper: :love7: :love7: I WISH HE COULD CAL ME QUERIDA I THINK I SPELT THAT WRONG BUT?>>ow well i will go and dream about him some more!@

#62 Jesselover!

Jesselover!

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:14 PM

I totally agree, I purchased the Mediator series several years ago, and I stil compare guys I read in other books to Jesse. It's a bad thing to do, but Jesse loves Suze so much, and would do anything for her. It's so romantic, I wish real life Jesses exsisted. The fact that he is Spanish makes it way better. I love a good accent, for whatever reason.Meg!!!!! Would you ever consider writing more about Jesse and Susannah's story?

tHST WOULD BE SO COOL I LOVE jESSE HES MINE!!! HAHAH

#63 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 02:15 PM

I'd listened to this song and ,in my opinion, i thought it sounded suitable for Jesse, particularly when Suze didn't realize about how he felt for her :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khU0m5f6owY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Whenever i hear this songs, Jesse's face always comes up in my head hahahahahaha ^_^

Oh My God!!
This song is good!!!
And the guy looks hot!!

#64 SineDB

SineDB

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:03 AM

Oh My God!!
This song is good!!!
And the guy looks hot!!

I imagine Jesse sings this song! it'd be so sweet, calm and caressing.
I've been taking Spanish lessons, He's my motivation!
(and i strongly wish someone would call me 'querida' like he called Suze :lol: )
He's so extremely gorgeous that i would die to met a guy like him hahahaha

#65 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 07:30 AM

I read an interview somewhere that maybe, a mediator seven would be written, as Meg wants to revisit them.

I am seriously hoping this is true!

Quite often, I don't like it when they make films of the books, because they can never get the character exactly as I imagine them. Grr.

Delly x :)

#66 SineDB

SineDB

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 08:08 AM

I read an interview somewhere that maybe, a mediator seven would be written, as Meg wants to revisit them.

I am seriously hoping this is true!

Quite often, I don't like it when they make films of the books, because they can never get the character exactly as I imagine them. Grr.

Delly x :)

http://imageshack.us/f/194/megsanswer.png/

Let's keep our finger crossed for her :D
and i do agreed about making The Mediator series or films!

#67 Purple Rocks

Purple Rocks

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 448 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 12:34 PM

^I thought she said she would. After she writes Awaken the 3rd book of Abandon.
She said she has plans to write a 7th book for The Mediator.
But oh, well I might be wrong.

#68 Delly99

Delly99

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 August 2012 - 04:04 AM

Yay! Good luck Meg! :)

#69 Love0u

Love0u

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 11:17 AM

My friends at school thought I was crazy when i said i was inlove with a book character. If only they knew! :icon_study:

#70 tulip

tulip

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:29 AM

I want more of Jesse and Susannah!!!!!!!!!!!!LOVE THEM!1

Jesse is........undefinable..

:wub:  :heartbeat:  :wub:

#71 tulip

tulip

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 October 2013 - 09:35 AM

My friends at school thought I was crazy when i said i was inlove with a book character. If only they knew! :icon_study:

oh my god..same here .When I was filling my friend's slam book in the 'my crush' blank I wrote

MICHEAL MOSCOVITZ,JESSE DE SILVA,LUCIEN ANTONESCU,JOHN,TOMMY SULLIVAN

#72 ilovemediators

ilovemediators

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:39 AM

Again finally we can have fan clubs. Enjoy, only rule here is that you must LOVE Jesse.

I LOVE Jesse so much. I really do wish he was a real! And I hope that if there is a movie, they choose a really good-looking guy who is exactly how we imagined Jesse. Do you agree? :icon_biggrin:

#73 ilovemediators

ilovemediators

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 February 2014 - 10:45 AM

Hey what is the song called? I cannot veiw it on youtube. :neutral: Which is not fair...so can someone please help me out by telling the name?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users