• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#1 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 07:07 PM

Hey, So I know I said the next thing I'd work on would be Michaels's POV of all the PD books,
and I'm sorry that it hasn't happened.

Instead this happened. Cee Cee's version of the mediator books,
Now this one's called Cee Cee, not very imaginative I know but I couldn't think of anything else,
And Cee Cee couldn't either. I have exams coming up later this week, but I should be okay on
updating, I hope!

:icon_redface:

And know without further ado, a introduction from the girl herself...

My Summer Writing Project
My Reflections on-

Cee Cee,
My life as boring as it maybe.

I'm Cee Cee and I
I'm 16 yrs old and I live
My name is Cee Cee, I'm 16 years old and I live in Carmel, California with my Mom and my Dad.

Look, Can we skip the introductions, I'm not very good at them, it's why I'm a journalist not
a speech writer or something.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay, I have no segmant or prologue for this story,
Sorry!
But I have Chapter 1 and part of 2 ready to go,
So comment, etc, and I'll update!

:icon_flower:

Darcey' oxoxo

#2 Jcrazy

Jcrazy

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 2,729 posts

Posted 07 October 2010 - 09:38 PM

Haha seems cool and sounds like Cee Cee. Hehe. Update soon!

Luv
Jamie

#3 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:22 AM

One

The alarm clock went off. It’s 7:00 am. I groaned. Why did I have to get up?
Did I mention that it’s not even for school? No, just Adam and him, “Wanting to spend the last few
days of summer doing something worth doing”. When all I had wanted to do was stay at home,
walk aimlessly around town and finish a summer writing challenge I had set myself back in June
when the holiday had started. Unfortunately that particular project hadn’t worked out so well.
BUT I still had the best part of 8 days to get it done…

Well I did until Adam stepped in and ruined it.

“So, what do you want to do today”, He asked as we walked out of my driveway.

“I don’t know, you where the one who got me to wake up at the break of dawn”.

I wasn’t what you’d call a morning person. Quite the opposite actually. In fact if you think I’m bad now,
you should see me BEFORE I have my daily morning decaf coffee. It’s only decaf to keep my Mom happy,
she’s forever reading up on the side-effects things can give you, I swear she’d give you a headache talking
about it and then wouldn't let you take an aspirin to cure it.

“I was thinking we could head up to the beach, get a good spot before the tourists get there”,
he replied breezily, ignoring my earlier comment. Adam knew how to cope with me,
something for which I was grateful.

“The beach? Seriously? I got up at 7:00 am to go to the beach?”

“Yeah, you should try leaving the house sometimes, it be very beneficial to your health”

So he was going for the sarcastic approach. He knows I hate when he does that.

“By this rate the sun won’t even be up by the time we get to the beach”

“It’s 8:50, of course it’ll be up.”

“Wait, I took that long to get ready?”

I wasn’t really one of your blond, skinny, I-Take-Four-Hours-To-Get-Ready-In-The-Morning type of girls.
No I was more like, Throw-Something-On, Brush-Through-My-Hair, Down-My-Coffee-And-Get-Outta-There,
kinda girl.

“Yep, it’s okay though, I had allotted you a long time to get ready anyway, that’s why you got up at 7:00.
It’s all in my Master Scheme.”

Adam pulled a Mr. Burns face and imitated him, doing the ‘Excellent’ just right, even though he was starting
to annoy me with all the imitations.

As you might have noticed, Adam annoys me A LOT, and I annoy him a lot too. We’ve been friends since the
start of 4th grade when Kelly became friends with Heather, the girl who killed herself last year. It hard to
believe there were a time Kelly and me where friends but it happened, I have the photos to prove it.

Adam plans to get the school paper to publish a 6 yr old Kelly with a double chin and freckles,
playing in the kiddie pool, as a senior prank. I told him it wouldn’t be much of a prank, and there was no way
He’s get the school Paper to print it, as he broken their printer last year after being asked to check if the
paper needed re-loading. To which he replied,

“It’ll be a prank if it’s anonymous, and since you’ll be on the paper team, squad- whatever,
I think you’ll find that I will get it published-printed”

So Adam and me have been through a lot, through annoying the hell out of each other and sometimes wanting
to throttle each other, and now where walking along a beach at 9:00 am, trying to find what Adam defines as,
The Perfect Place To Sit.

Surprisingly Adam had been right, about the getting up early part anyway. The beach was filling up pretty fast,
for so early anyway. I’d have thought the only people to be here would be joggers and dog walkers, etc.

Luckily though, what Adam defined as The Perfect Place To Sit was not what the tourists defined as their place to
sunbathe. Adam took us right to where the beach sand faded into the grass and climbed up the gradual slope
of a small hill. When we reached the top, his face smug, he announced,

“Found it! This is it right here.”

He opened his white Louis Vuttion backpack and took out his iPod.

“I don’t get it, what’s up here that’s not down there?”

“That” He said as he pushed play, the sound softly singing from the speakers he’d attached.

I spun around to see what he’d been looking at.

A great yellow ball appeared beyond the horizon. A few tourists clapped, but I knew what they where seeing
was nothing compared to the few from up here. It was than I started to listen to the song,
my mind registering it instantly, humming along.

Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right

Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Sun, sun, sun, here it comes...

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right.

Here comes the sun, The Beatles, September 1969, Apple Records.

So here it is Chapter One, I enjoyed writing this chapter, I had free rein over Cee Cee
as she wasn't in the first chapter of the book. So I decided to take her and Adam to the beach.
The next chapter will be her at school, meeting Suze and hanging around with Adam, the usual.
I decided to skip all of the rest of the seven days before school starts because I can only take them
to the beach so many times before it gets very boring.

:mgicecream:

I'll update soon!

Love Darcey' oxoxo

#4 koolkat_1500

koolkat_1500

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 04:34 PM

Oh, nice! I love Cee Cee, she's cool! Update please.

#5 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 08 October 2010 - 05:30 PM

this is awesome!
please update!!!!!

~bookie
:mgbumblebee:

#6 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:06 PM

Okay Chapter 2 is short and snappy.
Well it's not really snappy just short.
Sorry!

:love7:

PS. THERE WILL BE ROMANCE IN THIS STORY!
'Cos you now Cee Cee and Adam get together!

:heartbeat:

Without Furher Ado, I say that a lot don't i?,

Two

You can see my school from my house you know. The large red dome practically overlooks the whole
town of Carmel, California. It looks even more intimidating up close, taking over part of the sky,
is all I can think of as the bus pulls up at Junipero Serra Catholic Academy.

It’s really all I want to think about as well, the red of the dome reminds me and my fellow classmates
of something else that has happened over the course of this year, something my mind does not wish to linger on.

Heather.

I hadn’t known her very well. We had some classes together, including homeroom. It just real hits home when
someone you pass everyday in the hallway, drops down dead the next. Of course it was the talk of the town
for the next, well it still is the talk of most of the town. Kelly and Debbie are all about the new student,
not sure whether it’s a boy or a girl yet, and about how their going to make her/his life a living hell.

Seriously, Kelly has no life. I mean her best friend dies, the next day she has Debbie to take Heather’s
place and is telling everyone that Heather called her before she ‘did the deed’. In other words, shot herself.
Changing subject….

Adam says that we won’t have to take the bus much longer. He has a car already, only it’s in his garage,
and he’s not allowed to have it until his birthday, which is three weeks away, he seems to think he can get
the date to be a lot sooner. I don’t think he will, when he’s parents say something, especially he’s Dad,
it’s pretty much set in concrete.

“So, what do you think, Boy or Girl?”

“What’d you mean” I ask, whilst eating my Pain au Chocolate.

“The new person-thing. Boy or girl?” Adam asks again.

“I don’t really care. It’ll probably be some blonde skank anyway. Hey maybe she’ll take over Kelly in the rein
of the skinny popular girl or join her cronies”

“Nah, I overheard Brad saying that he’s step-sister from New York was taking Heather’s place, what’s her name,
Sunny or Susan or something”
“Sunny and Susan sound nothing alike” Was all I could be bothered to say about that.

“Yeah, well-”

Adam was cut of by Sister Ernestine.

“Mr McTavish, Father Dominic wishes to see you.” And when Adam only shuffled from one foot to the
other she shouted “NOW”.

“God that woman scares me,” He muttered under his breath as he walked towards the mission reception.

“McTavish, don’t think I didn’t hear that. If you don’t want a detention on the first day at school DON’T use
the Lords name in vain!”

Adam winked at me as he walked away. As he passed Ernestine he nodded, and she scoffed before hurrying
away to measure some poor girl’s skirt. Well only poor if it wasn’t Kelly and co. That’s something I would love to see.

Love Darcey' oxoxo
PS. Next update by Thursday!

#7 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 12 October 2010 - 06:03 AM

oh my god! lol i loved it!!!!!
"sunny or Susan or something?" lol. gotta love Adam MvcTavish!!!!
update?

~bookie :mgbumblebee:

#8 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:02 PM

oh my god oh my god oh my god oh my god!! LUVED IT!! HAHA ADAM IS GREAT!! UPDATE SOON!!! :D

KAYLA!! :D :heartbeat:

#9 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:32 AM

Three

Adam was back by the time the bell went for homeroom. He wouldn’t tell me what he’d done to get into
trouble on the first day back, but I knew it couldn’t be serious by the look on his face. By that I mean the
massive, goofy grin he was sporting, in a very Adam-like manner.

“What’s got you so happy?”

I asked him as we took our seats, near the back of the class, Mr Walden is short sighted so can’t really
see you if you sit towards the end of the room. You can pretty much do anything back here and the view
from the windows is amazing. You can see the beach from here.

“Not telling,” He replied in singsong voice.

“What’s the point-” I stopped.

I was right in front of Heather’s desk. A year ago today she picked that seat. The few people already in the
room stared at me, before I slowly walked away. As soon as we where over to our seats, the same ones we
had last year, Adam’s patience broke.

“I met the new girl”

“So”

“She’s got brown hair and green eyes…”

I switched off after that. Adam was always “Falling” for girls and moving on a minute later, but that whole
minute in which he likes them, is basically a monologue about her looks,
the way she laughs and what she was wearing.

The class filled up with more people, Kelly and Debbie, her sidekick for the year apparently, walked in.
As Kelly walked past Heather’s desk, she gave an over-dramatic sigh, and skimmed her hand over the tables-top.
Everyone watched. The she swished her hair back, and walked slowly away form the table,
like it caused her great pain to do so.

The only person who seemed to not have seen the exchange was Adam; I realized when I switched back on.

“And did I tell you her eyes are green? They’re like emeralds…”

Oh, Adam.

~

Mr Walden walked, or more shuffled, into class that morning. He always seemed to have one injury or another.
He blamed it on his short-sightedness; I blamed it on his clumsiness.

“We have a new student, today”

He announced, as though it was something we didn’t all already know.

“I wasn’t you all to be nice to her, Imagine it was your first day”

He continues, or drones on, depending on the way you look at it. He gives the normal new student speech,
one that sounds as though it was intended for pre-schoolers.

As he starts to talk about what is expected of us in the New Year, I can hear Father Dom in the hall.

The door opens.

“You can expect a pass around two,” He says.

To which the new girl, you can only see the back of her head says,

“Okay, Buh-Bye” And ‘wiggles’ her fingers at him.

Then she turns around, slowly, almost prolonging the inevitable moment her gaze meets ours.
Not like Kelly would though, like she was slightly scared and uncomfortable.

And when she is fully facing us, she does meet our stares.

All 23 of them.

Hey, one week late, sorry!

Darcey' oxoxo

#10 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 11:36 AM

“I wasn’t you all to be nice to her, Imagine it was your first day”

That should be:

"I want you all to be nice to her, Imagine it was your first day"

Darcey' oxoxo

#11 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 21 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

i love it!!!!!!!!!
ohmigosh how perfect was THAT????
VERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
post another update please???

#12 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:45 PM

My next post might not be until next week,
But if you want regular updates you can follow me on twitter,
It's the only thing I updaye regularly.
I'm EntirelyAverage

#13 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 09:14 PM

that was amazing!! update soon!!! :D

KAYLA!! :D

#14 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 11:55 AM

Continued from Three

“Everything alright, Dom?” Asked Mr Walden.

The teachers first names are no secret around here. Mr Walden calls all teachers by the first names,
sometimes shouting them out across the courtyard.

“Everything’s fine, Carl, just fine. And look what I brought you. Your newest pupil, Susannah Simon.”

He gestured towards Susannah and then to Mr Walden.

“Susannah met your homeroom teacher, Carl Walden.”

To which she replied gracefully;

“How do you do, Mr Walden?”

I looked around the classroom to gauge other people’s reactions. Debbie was whispering, loudly,
into Kelly’s ear about how Susannah was Brad’s stepsister from New York, even though
I’m sure Kelly already knew. Debbie probably wanted everyone else’s attention.

Kelly, however, seemed oblivious to Debbie’s attention seeking, and only stared daggers at the new girl,
who was shaking Mr Walden’s hand.

Adam stared at Susannah too, only in a very different way. He stared dreamily, his head in his hand.
I felt the urge to throw something at him, to snap him out of it, but resisted.

Then she stood at the front, told us she was from New York, and was finally asked to take a seat.
There were two seats spare. One next to me, on the opposite side to the side Adam was on,
and one next to Kelly. The one next to Kelly had been Heather’s old seat.

Eventually she walked towards me.

As she sat down, and the rest of the class let out a sigh, she hadn’t sat in Heather’s seat, good because
Kelly would have killed her, Debbie, who was on the other side of Heather’s old seat, muttered.

“Sit next to the freak, why don’t you?”

Susannah didn’t seem the type to stand up for herself. She was more one of those pretty popular girls.
So I didn’t think for one moment she would stand up for some one else. I mean, she didn’t even know me.
Me being the ‘Freak’ as I’m an albino. Did I mention that? It never really comes up;
the only people who make it an issue are Kelly and her clones.

But sure enough Susannah wastes no time in turning around and facing Debbie,
I wonder if she knows the whole class is watching with baited breath, and replies.

“Excuse me, do you have Tourette’s?”

Debbie looked dumbfounded. I wasn’t sure if it was the fact this new girl, who was pretty and confident,
had talked back to her, something only Kelly did, or because she didn’t know what Tourette’s is.

“What?”

Okay, so I’m guessing it’s the latter.

“Tourette’s Syndrome, it’s a neurological disorder that causes people to say things they don’t really mean.
Do you have it?”

Okay so pretty, confident and smart. Adam was going to write sonnets about this one.

Debbie blushed.

“No”

“Oh,” she starts. “So you where purposely being rude.”

Suddenly I felt bad. Very bad. And guilty. Lots of guilt. Susannah had just ruined the rest of her High School life,
by opposing Debbie in front of the whole class, all for me. Kelly would go crazy.

“I wasn’t calling you a freak”

Now Debbie was rubbing it in. Why was Susannah doing this? She doesn’t even know me.

“I’m aware of that, that’s why I’m only going to break one of your fingers after school and not all of them”.

A threat. One Debbie suddenly looked terrified by.

I shuffled uncomfortably in my seat. I was suddenly very aware of all the eyes on me, and I blushed.

Mr Walden, who I was certain couldn’t even see this far back I the room, slammed the desk, his desk,
and threatened us with an essay, but I didn’t care about it.

She stood up for me, something only Adam had ever done.

I was sooooooo going to confront her after class.

There you go. If you read the book, the speech when Suze is introduced to Mr Walden is slightly
different. Sorry about that, I got a little confused.

Love Darcey' oxoxo

Comment!

#15 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 29 October 2010 - 04:24 PM

its okay.
wow, GREAT UPDATE
CeeCee . . . . . you make her really come alive!
I admire that :)
update?

#16 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:32 PM

Four

As soon as Mr Walden dismissed the class, I walked straight up to her, Susannah I mean, and asked
her what was up about standing up for me. I wasn’t scared or anything, even though she had
threatened Debbie earlier. No, I wasn’t scared at all. Okay, maybe I was a little bit, but only slightly.
I mean I hadn’t been thinking for the past 20 minutes about what I was going to say to her or anything…

So here is how it goes in my head.

Me: Why did you stand up for me?

New girl, AKA Susannah Simon: I felt like being charitable.

Me: Oh… Okay then, I’ll see you round.

New Girl, AKA Susannah Simon: Bye.

And that is the LAST time I talk to her until graduation when we exchange fake corny smiles and hugs
and say we’ll miss each other, and give our phone numbers to each other and never contact one
another EVER AGAIN.

That’s how I pictured it to go. I was totally fine with it turning out that way anyway. Life was good,
I had Adam and I was on the school paper, I was their new Editor. I didn’t need Susannah.
She had helped me though, even if I didn’t need her help, and I was going to say something. It’s only polite.

So this is pretty much how it went in real life.

Me: Am I supposed to be grateful to you, or something, for what you said to Debbie?

Susannah: You (She stands up at this stage, taking what can only be called a ‘Dramatic Pause’) aren’t
supposed to be anything, as far as I’m concerned.

Me: But that’s why you did it, right? Defend the albino? (My voice gets louder but doesn’t waver)
Because you felt sorry for me?

Susannah: I did it because Debbie is a troll.

It was then I realized that she wasn’t one of those girls, the ones I’d only talk to at graduation
or prom or whatever. She had just said something everyone had been thinking, but no one had
had the guts to say anything about. That was the type of person I needed. Adam was great,
but I needed a girl-friend too. But because I was still in my defensive writers stance I replied;

“I can fight my own battles, you know. I don’t need your help, New York.”

She just shrugged “Fine with me, Carmel”.

And then my smile broke through. I don’t know if it was because she called me ‘Carmel’
, I realized she didn’t even know my name yet, but it was her whole entirely laid back
attitude to everything. She’d been so cool with Debbie.
This class needed someone to stand up to Kelly and Co. Hell; I needed someone to stand up to Kelly and Co.

“It’s Cee Cee.”

I stated.

“What’s Cee Cee?”

“My name. I’m Cee Cee.”

I stuck out my hand, my nails where still painted bright orange from the summer break. I needed to take that off.

“Welcome to Mission Academy”

Then I introduced her to practically everyone in the class. I say practically everyone, obviously Kelly
wasn’t there and neither was Debbie and the group that followed them around,
a fact everyone noticed. Susannah had scared them off. Hopefully for good.

This is only the first part of chapter 4. I'll update soon.
The fireworks going off here sound like gun fire. Scarey!

Love Darcey' oxoxo

#17 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 05 November 2010 - 05:34 PM

yay!
i loved it!!!!!
:D

#18 ilovemediator02

ilovemediator02

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 04:31 PM

That's awesome. Like seriously, awesome. :heartbeat: :icon_study: :eusa_clap: :spinstar:
Update!!!

#19 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 27 November 2010 - 05:00 PM

Okay, two options here, Post what I have, OR
Get a super long update sometime in the next week.

Who Wins? YOU DECIDE!

*Dramatic Music With Stong Pulse Beat Starts*

Love Darcey' oxoxo

Hope it snows!

#20 bookwormwriter98

bookwormwriter98

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,536 posts

Posted 29 November 2010 - 06:08 PM

i vote......... OPTION TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i know, most would go with one, but i want LONG!!!!!!!!!
post it as soon as you can please!

~ :mgbumblebee:

#21 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 04 December 2010 - 07:08 AM

I wanted my next post to be an update, but alas,
Life has once again thrawted my plans.
The update will be before Sunday night,
takin in to account that I live in London,
And I can't be bothered to work out the time
difference. So before Monday anyway.
I do my best writing at around one am on
a Saturday night anyway.

The weather forecast has confined me to
indoors so I will finish this.

Love Darcey' oxoxo

Ps. What's the weather like where you are?
Not as annoying as ours I hope!

#22 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 05 December 2010 - 02:54 PM

Four continued

“Is that guy with Sl- I mean Jake, on drugs or something? He looks WAY out of it”

Susannah asked as she carefully examined the cafeteria food, a hotdog that didn’t exactly resemble
a hotdog at all.

I looked around for Jake, Suze’s older stepbrother, when Adam elbowed me. Hard. I looked at him to
see what his problem was, and he nodded in Jake’s direction. Jake was with Bryce. Poor Bryce,
Heather had really messed him up.

See, Heather was mad at Bryce for breaking up with her, just when things were getting serious. So Heather
shot herself in front of him over the Christmas break, leaving Bryce feeling guilty, empty and, by the look
of him, tired.

Actually, Suze was right, he kind of did look like he was on drugs. His head down, in a daze, not noticing the
majority of the school staring at him. Poor Bryce.

“Oh, that’s Bryce Martinson. No, he’s not on drugs. He’s just sad, you know, ‘cause his girlfriend died over the
break.”

I replied, as breezily as though we were discussing last night’s episode of 90210.

“Really?” She asked. She had succumbed to hunger and was now chewing on the hotdog.

“How’d she die?”

“Put a bullet in her brain”

Well thank you Adam, for being sensitive about the whole subject. You can pretty much count on Adam to
come right out with what everyone is thinking, no matter how controversial.

“Blow the back of her head away”

Kia turned around from the table beside ours.

“God, Adam. How cold can you get?”

Knowing Adam, he can go sub zero when he wants to.

“Hey. I didn’t like her when she was alive. I’m not gonna say I liked her more now just because she’s dead”
I could see him mentally adding ‘Like some people I could mention’ “In fact, I hate her more. I heard we’re
all going to have to do the Stations of the Cross for her on Wednesday”.

“Right” I added, “We have to pray for her Immortal soul since she committed suicide and is destined to burn
in hell for all eternity now.”This went on for a while, we both filled Susannah in with the Heather and Bryce
story and this seemed to attract an awful lot of attention.

Bernie sat down, and nodded at points, commenting on things.

Lisa, Danni and Paula all turned around from the table next to ours and listened, adding things at certain intervals.

When we finally got to the end of what, let’s face it, had been a pretty depressing story; Bernadette added
“That’s why we thought it was so weird when you walked past. It was like you know where Heather had sat.
We all thought you were psychic or something.”

I turned to look at Susannah for her reply, only to find a faraway look on her face. She was probably mulling it all
over. I would be if I had just heard all that, and then found out that I sit in the dead girls old seat. Maybe that was
why Debbie had been so weird about the whole thing. I looked back at Bryce. Did he know that half the school
was talking about him? A wave of guilt hit me. It was mean to talk about him behind his back like that.
I looked the other way to the sea.

Five

My ceiling was not that interesting. It was bumpy and an off-white colour, if you looked really closely then you
could almost see patterns in the speckles. What happened today at school though, was interesting. It was so
interesting in fact, that Ren, the head of the School paper, cornered me on the way to fifth period and said the
article was mine. It was an easy article to write. I had all the facts, I had a witness and a victim and a photo.

It wasn’t that that was getting me. It was that Susannah had been the epic centre of it all. Here a day, and already
making headlines. I don’t know why that bothered me. It wasn’t like I was jealous or anything. I mean, yeah she’s
pretty, cool and, judging by today’s behaviour, brave. It’s more about the amount of impact she’s had on people
in just eight hours.

Martinson Barely Brushes Breezeway
As It Collapses

Is this just a faulty piece of timber, or an omen?
CeeCee investigates.

Bryce Martinson, senior and all round good guy, has already made headlines this year after the death of his long
time girlfriend Heather Mafter. Many rumours have circulated since them, some say that Martinson himself is
depressed and others suicidal but none have gone so far to say that he may be haunted.

Heather Mafter was getting ready for a fun winter holidays with her friends, her family and Bryce, whom she
suspected of popping the question. In a sudden turn of events, however, they broke up, leaving Heather broken
and alone. Bryce’s family had sent him on holiday, to get away from it all, when Heather came to Bryce’s house
on New Years Eve asking for him. When she heard she was out of the country she then pulled out her father’s gun
and killed herself, in front of the guest and Bryce’s Mom.

Since than the whole school has followed this story religiously, picking up on every rumour and making every detail
a dramatic tale, but is there a possibility of a ghost in the mix?

Today at 12:37 pm whilst walking to homeroom after lunch in the courtyard, the breeze way that has stood
for at least 60 yrs, fell and would have hurt and possibly killed Bryce if not for the heroic actions of new girl,
Susannah Simon, who has just transferred her from New York. Kia Brown described Susannah as
‘brave yet graceful as she pushed Bryce away form the falling rubble’. She than added ‘It’s almost like she
knew it would fall’.

So, was the wood just old? Was it only a matter of time until it fell? Or does someone, or something have
it in for Bryce Martinson?

Already she’s saved Bryce Martinson for near death. Already she has most of the class on her side. Already she
has Debbie and maybe even Kelly scared of her. And Adam’s in love with her. After one day.

~~

The next day Adam came and picked me up in his new car. He was very proud of it. To say I know nothing about
cars would be a massive understatement. I mean, I know enough; there are vehicles that get from one place to
another in the minimal amount of time. That’s pretty much all I know. But listening to Adam rant on about his
car was actually not as depressing as I had thought it would be. Maybe it was just because he wasn’t talking about
Suze anymore. Thank God that phase was over.

There is more coming, it just hadn't been completely edited yet!

I'll have It done as soon as possible!

Love Darcey' oxoxo

#23 bonjovi333

bonjovi333

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 327 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 11:23 PM

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! I feel terrible!!! I totally didn't see this thread!!!!!!! :S sorry!!!!!!!!!! I still luv the story though, so update soon!!!!! :D

#24 casey06

casey06

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 05:00 AM

updattttttttttttttttttttttte. :///

#25 solique

solique

Meg Cabot Fan

• Members
  • 686 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 06:01 AM

oh my god!!!!!!!!!!! I feel terrible!!! I totally didn't see this thread!!!!!!! :S sorry!!!!!!!!!! I still luv the story though, so update soon!!!!! :D

Wow, that's alot of exclamation marks.

This story is awesome! Update?

xoxo

#26 iluvmediatorsrs

iluvmediatorsrs

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 07:43 AM

oh my god please update! you HAVE to get the that part where they're all in Adam's car and they start talking about you know. i loved that part, it was so funnyy pleasee update no one writes as CeeCee and i really wanna know how she feels and everything, you're so good at it!

update please!

#27 Darceygemie

Darceygemie

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 188 posts

Posted 25 September 2016 - 07:14 PM

Let's just pretend I'm not casually strolling back in 5 years later...

I'm sorry to have left anyone hanging, but it seems unlikely I'll be able to resurrect this now.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users