Photo

Nikki Howard/Em Watts An Airhead FF (spoilers)

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 10:19 PM

Nikki Howard/Em Watts

What if things had been different

Nikki's POV

I know I got the world at my feet, nothing's stopping.
Nothing's stopping me from thinking about cheating on Brandon with Gabriel Luna.

Another Stark Mega Store Grand Opening.
I mean how many Grand Openings can one company have.

I think I might need to pick up new shoes later, these shoes are killing my feet.
Let's see all these fans of mine. I really don't understand what's so great about me.
I mean come on I'm AD for another basic type of Wall-mart. What's so great about that?
I mean I could understand like Gap or HM or even Old Navy but Stark not the greatest company in the world.
I mean it's sometimes creppy like their are people are watching my every step.

Like if I decide to stand under that big screen TV and let it fall, they mostly have someone from the company push me out from under just incase of 'danger'. I wonder, I just want to see if my theory could be correct. Hmm let's see egar young fans, people with an egar young fan who look miserable and probably make jokes about me being "stupid" which I'm not. Believe me I would love to finish at least High School but with Stark's crazy photo shoots I be lucky to even get a 'C' on a Advance Placement Math Test.

I went to walked under the huge TV and hope it put me out of my theories or stop some of my so-called 'crazy theories'. "Nikki where are you going?" Lulu asked as she gave me a look of susicpion. I gave her smile that always made worry like my mom used to. "No, not another theory" Lulu had sort of begged. "Nope, just going to sign some autographs" I replied with a smile as I walked over to some young girl with apparenlty grumpy older ones. Hmm cute couple though.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked politely as I grabbed the girl's notebook. "Frida" She shouted with joy. I find it strange the older girl had been staring at me then she elbow her boyfriend in the ribcagged.

What do you think so far
EIW

#2 IlovePavlov13

IlovePavlov13

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 3,548 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 03:47 PM

UPDATE!

#3 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 15 November 2008 - 05:46 PM

Nikki Howard/Em Watts

What if things had been different

Nikki's POV

I know I got the world at my feet, nothing's stopping.
Nothing's stopping me from thinking about cheating on Brandon with Gabriel Luna.

Another Stark Mega Store Grand Opening.
I mean how many Grand Openings can one company have.

I think I might need to pick up new shoes later, these shoes are killing my feet.
Let's see all these fans of mine. I really don't understand what's so great about me.
I mean come on I'm AD for another basic type of Wall-mart. What's so great about that?
I mean I could understand like Gap or HM or even Old Navy but Stark not the greatest company in the world.
I mean it's sometimes creppy like their are people are watching my every step.

Like if I decide to stand under that big screen TV and let it fall, they mostly have someone from the company push me out from under just incase of 'danger'. I wonder, I just want to see if my theory could be correct. Hmm let's see egar young fans, people with an egar young fan who look miserable and probably make jokes about me being "stupid" which I'm not. Believe me I would love to finish at least High School but with Stark's crazy photo shoots I be lucky to even get a 'C' on a Advance Placement Math Test.

I went to walked under the huge TV and hope it put me out of my theories or stop some of my so-called 'crazy theories'. "Nikki where are you going?" Lulu asked as she gave me a look of susicpion. I gave her smile that always made worry like my mom used to. "No, not another theory" Lulu had sort of begged. "Nope, just going to sign some autographs" I replied with a smile as I walked over to some young girl with apparenlty grumpy older ones. Hmm cute couple though.

"Hi, what's your name?" I asked politely as I grabbed the girl's notebook. "Frida" She shouted with joy. I find it strange the older girl had been staring at me then she elbow her boyfriend in the ribcagged.

EIW

Em's POV

I don't think Chris notice I eblow him in the ribcagged for he was still drooling over Nikki Howard and Frida was shouting and screaming. I find it werid she chose right over to start signing autographs and every 20 seconds she looked up at that big screen TV. I'm not a supermodel but I can detect werid behavior.

Before I knew E.L.F people had began to swarmed the place. The place was full of panic parents running for their children. Me not being able to find Frida. I found her standing right behind Nikki Howard which really shouldn't had surprise me but it did. "Frida move" I shouted as I notice E.L.F members about to cut the wires attach to a huge big screen TV. I ran to push out of the way, I got her out. I hope because everything went black.

sorry it's short

#4 mychemro*kiss*

mychemro*kiss*

Meg Cabot Obsessed

• Members
  • 1,925 posts

Posted 17 November 2008 - 12:35 PM

It's okay! Can you make it a little smaller? Like, the font size, I mean.

Nikki and her theories...

Haha, she thinks he's her boyfriend.

Jess the Shocker :blink:

#5 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 21 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

Nikki's POV

I stood there watching eveyone go insane due to the unwanted chaos. I looked above watching rioters clipping the wires to a huge screen TV. I notice the girl Frida wasn't moving as I presumed it was her sister trying pushing her out of the way. Just knowing how the sister tried to protect her sister made me think it's time to take a trip back home but maybe after I push the insane fan out of my way and help her sister.

"What's her name?" I asked Frida because she was panicing. "Emerson" she said quickly. "Isn't that a boys name?" I asked, yeah I know that the apporitate for a question like that. "Em...Emerson, please get up, uh Frida please move fast" I said as I tried moving this girl Em but was failing.

I tried helping the older sister, um Em up but she was moving, I don't think she was even breathing. The younger one stare as the boyfriend finally notice his girlfriend laying on the floor like she was dead. He look horrified, I felt sort of sorry for him. He had came running for her but I had a feeling it was to late. As I hear the rioters cheer and hear Lulu calling me an idi.... I'm pretty sure she was going call me an idiot and I should stop testing my thoeries will be the death of me. I was mostly dead because I saw my whole life flash before. I did a lot of horrible things I can not take back.

#6 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:07 AM

Em's POV

I woke up in a white room, the typical hospital room. I was confuse why was I here, I was freak out Christopher and Gaberial Luna were fighting about something. I had to be dreaming, I mean come on Christopher has never notice me as more then a buddy and Gaberial Luna was a British super star. It would seem impossible so I had to be dreaming.

"Wow" I said quietly sort of freak out at the fact my voice was different. Okay I'm definitely dreaming. "Your up" Gaberial said as Christopher start pulling him out of the room with him quickly. "That was weird" I said to myself. "Nope they been doing that all day, that Chris guy keeps talking about some girl named Em" a voice behind a curtain said.

"Seriously?" I asked a little smiley. "Yeah, he seems to have it bad, but they don't talk when they think were awake" the girl said behind the curtain. "Do you know why were here?" I questioned. "I overheard something about brain transplants" the girl responded. Why on earth would that type of surgery involve me? I was completely confused. Suddenly two burst through the door. I couldn't really tell who they were because the lights had been out.

Nikki's POV

"Grab her" Brandon said as they grabbed the girl on the other side of the curtain. Poor Chris guy would be disappointed when they comeback. "What about the other girl?" Lulu questioned. I have no clue why there here. "PUT ME DOWN" that Em girl was shouting. "Quiet" Brandon said then Lulu grabbed me, I was more easily willing to move.

"Where are you taken me?" Em was now questioning scare. I don't blame her I didn't even know where they were taking me. I was still feeling sleepy. "Give her the pills" Brandon demand. "What if the" Lulu was trying to asked but couldn't for Brandon told her "I don't care just do it" Suddenly Lulu was shoving pills in my mouth and I was to weak to fight it.

Later I woke up back in the apartment due to a screaming match.

"For the last time, I am not Nikki Howards, do I look like Nikki Howards" the girl was shouting, I didn't exactly see what was going. I was still sleepy. "I'm Nikki" I mumbled softly. "I don't believe it, Nikki stop this joke, tell whoever that is to stop this nonsense" Brandon demanded angry.

"My name is Emerson Watts, I don't care what you said" Em shouted. "Brandon, Nikki doesn't on for an hour with a joke, I think she's telling the truth" Lulu said. I said finally wide awake. "Wait if your Em, is that Nikki" Lulu asked pointing to me. "No, I'm a circus clown" I answered annoyed.

"You know, I'll see you tomorrow Nikki when you decide to stop this game" Brandon said angry as he started to walking to the door. "Brandon, wait" I shouted. He stop short. "I demand to know why you don't believe me" I demanded blocking the door. "Because you don't look like Nikki, and whatever made you two think this joke is funny is not" Brandon responded annoyed.

"What is up with you thinking I'm not Nikki" I questioned. "Have you look in a mirror since they checked you in" Brandon respond. "No" I answer harshly. Lulu suddenly handing me a compact. I grabbed it and glance at and suddenly drop it and heard it shatter to tiny pieces.

"What's wrong" the Em girl asked as she turn around. Then she let out a huge scream. "How did this happen?" she questioned. "Soul transfer" Lulu suggested. "No that is movie magic garbage" I answered and the girl Em seem shocked. "What then?" Brandon asked just as curious as me.

"Didn't you say something about brain transplants?" Em asked as her face brighten. "The doctors were talking about that, and said something about a mistake in some room on our floor" I answered as Em look as if she was about to hurled. "Don't panic Em, this is just a dream and you'll wake up back in the hospital or on the Mega Stark's floor.

"Calm down" I demand. "Don't tell me calm down yesterday I was Emerson Watts today I'm Nikki Howard, excuse me but this seems like the best time to panic" Em said frighten. I couldn't blame her yesterday I was a super model and today I'm a nobody.

#7 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 January 2009 - 03:07 AM

Em's POV

I woke up in a white room, the typical hospital room. I was confuse why was I here, I was freak out Christopher and Gaberial Luna were fighting about something. I had to be dreaming, I mean come on Christopher has never notice me as more then a buddy and Gaberial Luna was a British super star. It would seem impossible so I had to be dreaming.

"Wow" I said quietly sort of freak out at the fact my voice was different. Okay I'm definitely dreaming. "Your up" Gaberial said as Christopher start pulling him out of the room with him quickly. "That was weird" I said to myself. "Nope they been doing that all day, that Chris guy keeps talking about some girl named Em" a voice behind a curtain said.

"Seriously?" I asked a little smiley. "Yeah, he seems to have it bad, but they don't talk when they think were awake" the girl said behind the curtain. "Do you know why were here?" I questioned. "I overheard something about brain transplants" the girl responded. Why on earth would that type of surgery involve me? I was completely confused. Suddenly two burst through the door. I couldn't really tell who they were because the lights had been out.

Nikki's POV

"Grab her" Brandon said as they grabbed the girl on the other side of the curtain. Poor Chris guy would be disappointed when they comeback. "What about the other girl?" Lulu questioned. I have no clue why there here. "PUT ME DOWN" that Em girl was shouting. "Quiet" Brandon said then Lulu grabbed me, I was more easily willing to move.

"Where are you taken me?" Em was now questioning scare. I don't blame her I didn't even know where they were taking me. I was still feeling sleepy. "Give her the pills" Brandon demand. "What if the" Lulu was trying to asked but couldn't for Brandon told her "I don't care just do it" Suddenly Lulu was shoving pills in my mouth and I was to weak to fight it.

Later I woke up back in the apartment due to a screaming match.

"For the last time, I am not Nikki Howards, do I look like Nikki Howards" the girl was shouting, I didn't exactly see what was going. I was still sleepy. "I'm Nikki" I mumbled softly. "I don't believe it, Nikki stop this joke, tell whoever that is to stop this nonsense" Brandon demanded angry.

"My name is Emerson Watts, I don't care what you said" Em shouted. "Brandon, Nikki doesn't on for an hour with a joke, I think she's telling the truth" Lulu said. I said finally wide awake. "Wait if your Em, is that Nikki" Lulu asked pointing to me. "No, I'm a circus clown" I answered annoyed.

"You know, I'll see you tomorrow Nikki when you decide to stop this game" Brandon said angry as he started to walking to the door. "Brandon, wait" I shouted. He stop short. "I demand to know why you don't believe me" I demanded blocking the door. "Because you don't look like Nikki, and whatever made you two think this joke is funny is not" Brandon responded annoyed.

"What is up with you thinking I'm not Nikki" I questioned. "Have you look in a mirror since they checked you in" Brandon respond. "No" I answer harshly. Lulu suddenly handing me a compact. I grabbed it and glance at and suddenly drop it and heard it shatter to tiny pieces.

"What's wrong" the Em girl asked as she turn around. Then she let out a huge scream. "How did this happen?" she questioned. "Soul transfer" Lulu suggested. "No that is movie magic garbage" I answered and the girl Em seem shocked. "What then?" Brandon asked just as curious as me.

"Didn't you say something about brain transplants?" Em asked as her face brighten. "The doctors were talking about that, and said something about a mistake in some room on our floor" I answered as Em look as if she was about to hurled. "Don't panic Em, this is just a dream and you'll wake up back in the hospital or on the Mega Stark's floor.

"Calm down" I demand. "Don't tell me calm down yesterday I was Emerson Watts today I'm Nikki Howard, excuse me but this seems like the best time to panic" Em said frighten. I couldn't blame her yesterday I was a super model and today I'm a nobody.

#8 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 03 May 2009 - 12:10 PM

Nikki's POV

The phone started ringing. Great, just great. "No I haven't seen Nikki, what do you mean she's not there!" Lulu said over excited. Why she doesn't act is a mystery to me. Lulu hangs up the phone and looks exhausted. I'm sure kidnapping is stressful even with good intentions.

"Um what was that about?" Brandon asked as he sigh. Aw he's cute when he tired. Me or well Em sat on the couch miserable, in fact she started crying after everything calm down well calm down a little bit.

"My life is ruined, not that I had much of one" Em cried. "What about your boyfriend?" I questioned because that has to be some type of life. "I wish" Em answered with an added sigh.

"What that guy with you wasn't your boyfriend?" I questioned. Whoever say curiosity killed the cat might be right about me then. She laughed at me and looked at me as if I had three heads. "Christopher, he's my friend and he's made it clear that's all we'll ever be" she answered still laughing.

"Hmm" Lulu said as Brandon was playing around on his videogame. "I hate this game" Brandon said aloud. "What game?" Em asked. "Journey quest" Brandon answered as Em's eye's widen.

"Let me see" Em said as she took his game off him. "If Nikki's tried before and failed what makes you so different?" Brandon asked laughing. Em didn't look so thrilled when Brandon had said something.

Em's POV
Who does this guy think I am, Nikki Howard’s? Oh wait but hey I'm still Emerson Watts. I took the game off him and in five minutes was five levels ahead of where he was. I handed it back to him rudely.

"Just because you got pass one level doesn't mean" Brandon had stop himself surprised by my amazing gaming skills. "She got me past five levels, this is definitely not Nikki" he continued then hugged me tightly.

I tried pulling away but Brandon is much stronger then Nikki. Nikki is staring at me angrily, it's weird that my own eyes are giving me a nasty look. "I'm hungry" Nikki whines.

"Maybe we should get back to the hospital" I said worried that they might not be able to reserve it. Brain transplants who knew they were actually real, I mean the last one ever done didn't go so well the monkey died like three days later or something like that.

"Fine" Nikki agrees. Brandon and Lulu blocked the door. "Come on, there's obliviously a problem here so open the door" I shouted because I'm annoyed. "But" they both can't come up with a reason. They move when the phone rings.

Nikki's POV

That was to easy, I knew they would both dash for the phone. Won't they be mad when they see the caller-id. We walk out of the building. There was Gabriel Luna, he’s not bad looking and whoever that guy Chris. They were both talking and looking like friends.

If it's one thing celebrities aren't supposed to do is associate with non celebrities. It may seem shallow but the media gets innocent in tabloids and then a few weeks later your on TV with them. No thanks, I like my life private, well as private as possible.

"Em" the guy Chris asked dropping his drink on the floor. I could go for a coffee, low fat French vanilla with no cream and skim milk or a low calorie tazo green tea. I'm not picky well I am but am working on it.

"Uh hi?" I answered puzzled as Gabriel Luna is staring at Me well my body. This is weird, freakier then when the company made stop having contact with my family and old friends. "You should be in the hospital the doctors are going crazy looking for you" he says as he takes a sip or what I believe is a monster; I don't like them but drink them when I need energy.

"I'll give you girls a ride" Gabriel Luna gestured to what look like a miniature motorcycle. "Uh thanks" Em said as she pulls me with her. What we're these two guys always arguing over, they just look like really good friends.

We make it back to the hospital without anyone noticing us. Luckily no one is on our floor. We make it back like nothing ever happen.

Em's POV
I was so tired when we got back, I lay down and fell asleep quickly, sadly morning came quickly. With unwanted shouting!

"I know you doctors screwed up! And YOU EXCEPT ME TO BELIEVE YOU CAN'T DO NOTHING" Nikki shouted in my body very angrily and I couldn’t blame her. "Calm down" one of the doctors said. Nikki gave into their request.

My mom, dad and Frida walked in. "Nikki Howard" she squeal looking at me. "Frida not right now, what exactly did they tell you?" I questioned.
"Nothing were here to see our daughter Emerson, Em don't pout" my mom said looking at Nikki.

"But I am Emerson, Emerson Watts" I said as they stare at me and Nikki completely puzzled.

#9 emz

emz

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:19 AM

Cool
What wll happen next :)

#10 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 02:05 PM

Cool
What wll happen next :)

I'm sorry to say I probably won't update for a while for I'm a play and we're having two tech weeks 7-11 this week and next week 3-10/11 the following

EIW

#11 emz

emz

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 198 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:00 PM

kk
Update soon
P.S I have an idea for a fic you could write:
Spoilers for Being Nikki,
Spoiler

#12 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:06 PM

kk
Update soon
P.S I have an idea for a fic you could write:
Spoilers for Being Nikki,

Spoiler

Not bad and thanks
there's a long update...I think

#13 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 04:12 PM

Em's POV

All the sudden these people in black suits walked in. "Um are you the Watts family?" one of them questioned. "Um yes" my dad answered as he shook the person’s hand. "Um we're sorry about the mix up, but it's going to take sometime to fix this mistake, made by Our IDIOT DOCTORS WHO SPEND WASTE OUR MILLIONS." The person shouted out the door.

"What mistake?" my father asked. "Please don't tell me they didn’t tell you" the man pleaded. A woman walked in wearing a typical business suit. "Okay hears the story since Stark doesn't want anyone knowing about this, they were friends like since kindgardern," the woman said.

"Jen, not now" Nikki said as the woman looked at her. "God it's amazing what technology can do now days" Nikki did not look happy. "Um, Jen I told you technology would be the world's downfall, we're at point one ,I don't want to know where point two leads" Nikki said angrily.

"Hey you need some good publicity after your wild night of partying, I mean come on Nicole your on every tabloid cover out there" um Jen said as Nikki pout. "Maybe if you and the company didn't give me a reason to be superstitious maybe I wouldn't need to drink" Nikki shouted.

"Um doctors are you trying to tell me my daughter's brain is in the body of super model and vice versa?" my father questioned as one of the doctors nodded. "What do you planned on doing?" my mother questioned as Frida was poking my arm in shock.

"Can you quit that?" I asked. Frida's eye widen with excitement. "Sorry it's weird that's all" Frida said with glistening eyes. "Imagine how I feel." I said under my breath. "4 years at most! Why Four Years!" I assumed Nikki's agent and my parents were shouting at them.

"Enough calm down!" another man in a business suit said as he came in looking calm. "Mr. and Mrs. Watts if I'm correct" he said with a smile going to shake his hand. My dad return the handshake and shook his head in a yes motion.

"I'm Mr. Stark and I'm sorry of the trauma of this new current mess" he said that did not give me a settling vibe. "Mr. Stark you are an arrogant a--h----, this is not the first time you have put one of my clients through living hell but your doctors are telling us four years, that's it Nikki we'll send you to school and we'll find you a different company to work for" Jen said as Nikki's eyes seemed happy.

"You’re under contract so no you can't" Mr. Stark said. "You’re forgetting I'm a lawyer. “ Jen said confident. " your forgetting my lawyers are Harvard, Stanford type lawyers" Mr. Stark said

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nikki's POV

As Long as I knew Jen she hate when anyone pull the Harvard card. "You mean rich brats who went to Harvard because daddy was dumb enough to watch them screwed up" Jen answered back and this girl um uh Frida was poking my arm. She whisper sorry and stop.

"Did your client even finish school?" Mr. Stark said and he knew the answer. He was just rubbing it in my face because of my contract I had no time for an education and my mother would not be happy knowing that.

"You better have a good lawyer." Jen threaten. "Threat me with that again I'll black list the both of you, and you too if you said anything" He said pointing to Em. Poor Em, my stupid theories got us into this.

"Jen I want to start school, whatever Em goes." I said as Mr. Stark stop in his track. "No, no, no again no you have an image" he said as Jen was smirking at him. "No technically my body does and technically Em's brain doesn't," I said playing my cards right, he was going to have no choice but to fold.

"Fine, but your body still has contract deals, and if a word of this gets out you'll both be black listed!" Mr. Stark threatens. "Excuse me, I don’t care who you are, you treat my daughter with respect!” Em's father shouted back angry.

"Excuse me, the black list thing you might want to go talk to your son and um whoever that girl was who kidnap us last night." Em advise as she went back to sleep. How could she sleep at a time like this!

"My son Brandon got past security last night?" Mr. Stark questioned as I nodded my head quietly. "Along with Lulu?" he questioned again. "Yes, now please just let me quiet, it's not her fault this mess happen" I said pleading. "Actually according to some of our records she is a part of these ELF people. “ Mr. Stark said.

"Mr. Stark, go to hell." I said angrily. "I guess I'll meet you there." Mr. Stark said with a smirk as he left the room. "He's an a--h----.” that Frida girl said. "Frida!" her parents shouted in Univision.

"But it's true" Frida said defending herself. "Mr. & Mrs. Watts, my name's Jen Jall talent agent and a very successful lawyer and I would like to talk business, I know this is a bad time to talk about this but I think what I have to propose is better then being black listed" Jen said formerly and yet some how caring.

"Okay I'm listening" said patiently and understanding. "SoHo is looking to start using average girls for modeling for better sales, and all that mumbo jumbo, the most your daughter would have to contract for is about two years, I advise to get on Mr. Stark’s good side, because no one would believe his story on black listing" Jen said getting straight to the point.

"I think Mr. Stark is BSing us," Mr. Watts said, as Frida look at her sister sleep; she also pulled out a camera phone and snapped a picture fast. "He's not, he's done it before" Jen said as I could feel my lip quiver.

"Do you personally know anyone he's done it to?" Mr. Watts questioned. "Yes, me and my sister, my sister's dead and I just got lucky he doesn't remember my real last name, I go by my widow name" Jen said as the Watts parents face lighted with horror.

"Frida, I know your taking pictures please stop." Em said as she let a yawn out. "So who wants to tell her the news?" I asked as Em woke up from her catnap. "What news?" Em questioned. Frida had been flipping through her phone. "Something about you having to model not to be black listed, what's black listed mean?" Frida answered.

#14 xshimmerbluex

xshimmerbluex

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 February 2010 - 02:19 PM

Update? :a_smil08: :a_smil08: :a_smil08:
:spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar: :spinstar:

#15 papercut

papercut

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 325 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 10:28 PM

UPDATE!!!!

story is sooooooooo goood!

#16 EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

EIWwillBeAnAuthorOneDay

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 22 October 2010 - 12:01 PM

I'm sorry I've been having writer's block on this, After my midterms and finals this week, maybe i'll go over it again

EIW

#17 Saddy_mavka

Saddy_mavka

Meg Cabot Reader

• Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 04:10 PM

Nikki's POV

I stood there watching eveyone go insane due to the unwanted chaos. I looked above watching rioters clipping the wires to a huge screen TV. I notice the girl Frida wasn't moving as I presumed it was her sister trying pushing her out of the way. Just knowing how the sister tried to protect her sister made me think it's time to take a trip back home but maybe after I push the insane fan out of my way and help her sister.

"What's her name?" I asked Frida because she was panicing. "Emerson" she said quickly. "Isn't that a boys name?" I asked, yeah I know that the apporitate for a question like that. "Em...Emerson, please get up, uh Frida please move fast" I said as I tried moving this girl Em but was failing.

I tried helping the older sister, um Em up but she was moving, I don't think she was even breathing. The younger one stare as the boyfriend finally notice his girlfriend laying on the floor like she was dead. He look horrified, I felt sort of sorry for him. He had came running for her but I had a feeling it was to late. As I hear the rioters cheer and hear Lulu calling me an idi.... I'm pretty sure she was going call me an idiot and I should stop testing my thoeries will be the death of me. I was mostly dead because I saw my whole life flash before. I did a lot of horrible things I can not take back.

I don't get it? Wats happening? Is that at the Stark Megastore Opening when Em dies?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users